JUSSIE SMOLLETT LIED. CHICAGO POLICE SAYS HE PAID MEN TO FAKE HIS ASSAULT

ComorianKid

Banned
Daps
Reppin
East Africa
Inappropriate Homosexual Behavior
Police have discovered what the “bleach like” substance actually was.

a5N6DC4.gif

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Stfu fakkit, you have no culture and no country at least we know where we are from you DOS fakkit.
You wilding fam, back back and let us start a golden age. You sorry muhfukkers never came over here to try to save us but you want our civil rights. fukk you if you looking down on us

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I live in river north breh...

This area is upscale and safe as hell. Think of Chelsea in NYC as a reference point.

Bleach freezes at -18 degrees, so the assailants were walking outside in -30 wind chill with bleach?

Cameras everywhere and yet we can’t find actual footage?

Let me find out I know someone that lives in that building lol

Breh ain’t no place in Chicago “safe as hell” at 2am, let alone any of the “Lower” streets. Are you gonna get shot downtown, no, but you will get your ass robbed (figuratively, but perhaps literally in this instance :francis:)

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
for the record, i actually do think something happened.

i just dont believe what he saying about what happened

i believe he was out doing some dirt, got caught in some bs, got duffed, knew he had to explain how he got the shiner, came up with that story for social gains for homosexuals, while trying to attach the black struggle in there.

I believed the same once it happened. IMO dude was meeting up to get ass or buy some ass and got ruffed up.

Like I was saying an encounter that went wrong. Dude just out here lying on some bull shyt.

Musty

Banned
Daps
Breakfast club said he's going to address everything at his show tonight.

He denies them wearing maga hats but says they did shout maga.

He didn't want to give up his phone to see if he was talking tonhis manager but will agree to give the detectives his phone records. That I can understand and would do the same thing.

This is so extra
:mjlol:

For more details on the MAGA assault...attend the Jussie Smollett show tonite at 9/8c! VIP tix $75!

:stopitslime: