JUSSIE SMOLLETT LIED. CHICAGO POLICE SAYS HE PAID MEN TO FAKE HIS ASSAULT

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Police have discovered what the “bleach like” substance actually was.

a5N6DC4.gif

giphy.gif

hatealot

Banned
Daps
To further elaborate on your point: The problem is the "white liberals, media, hidden hand", or whatever you want to call it want to project Blacks and Gays as one and the same when clearly we are not. As a straight black man, I could not choose to be black, I've been black since birth, never have I "decided to be black". The same logic DOES NOT apply to gays. Not bashing at all but these people decided they wanted to be gay, bi, trans or whatever they identify with. I could decide tomorrow that I want to be gay, I can't do that with my skin color and ethnicity. Thus the reason why "straight black men" are now the target because a lot us see thru the bullshyt and won't be a part of it.

On a sidebar, because I know my statement will bother some. If blacks are supposed to stick up for the LGBTQ community, where was the support when black men were getting murdered by the police? I don't recall seeing many if any gays, trans, etc, show up for protest, marches, or advocate for new policy.

This is all my opinion, but I'm sure many feel like me and are afraid of saying it because it will be labeled as "homophobic". But there is a reason why straight black men have been turning Conservative - the Democratic party doesn't care about us, they'd rather cater to EVERYONE else and use "us" as a prop to further their agenda.
They wouldn't consider you turning gay, they would consider that you was always gay and just came to realization , furthering the position that being gay is never a choice.or preference and thus should be treated as race or skin color.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Alright, party over.

I've been tight lipped about this because the whole thing sounded like another episode of Empire but I wanted to wait for the facts, and the fact is...we have absolutely nothing for a highly surveiled area after all this time.

Something happened to him, but this MAGA country, noose, and bleach shyt is obviously false. At this point, its looking like a gay hookup gone wrong since everybody wants to be secretive if what they want us to believe is a hate crime.

Folks really jumped out the window when this story broke though...even some people on here. :dayum:

This is why you gotta fall back from the outrage for a bit...the internet in particular will have you amped up based off of some put of context info or a straight up lie, then when the truth comes out or shyt gets debunked, you're out here looking and feeling stupid.