JUSSIE SMOLLETT LIED. CHICAGO POLICE SAYS HE PAID MEN TO FAKE HIS ASSAULT

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was looking for a wish sammich. He wished there was some "meat" in it. :dame:
5biI.gif

:dame:

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
I don't think Jussie is faking it even though the circumstances of the incident are strange. Racism in itself is illogical. I expect racists to do illogical things. It could have ended badly for them though. Some gay dudes that grew up in the hood can fight. Jussie could have easily gained a tactical advantage. Jussie in an altered state of mind combined with temporary superhuman strength and stamina could have dragged them inside of his crib where they would pray for the police to come to save them.

full
There are some fates worse than death.

Last edited:
Daps
I don't think Jussie is faking it even though the circumstances of the incident are strange. Racism in itself is illogical. I expect racists to do illogical things. It could have ended badly for them though. Some gay dudes that grew up in the hood can fight. Jussie could have easily gained a tackle advantage. Jussie in an altered state of mind combined with temporary superhuman strength and stamina could have dragged them inside of his crib where they would pray for the police to come to save them.

full
There are some fates worse than death.

this foo said an "altered state of mind" :mjlol:

Daps
Don't think it's fake only because that wouldn't make sense. Cops can figure that shyt out quickly unless you hired actors to do it and they did a really good job of getting away.

Probably got attacked but he was up to something (out looking for a nightcap, weed etc.).

What we need to do is find out what his sister, Jurnee is up to.......:shaq:

13SMOLLETT1-articleLarge.jpg

Jurnee_Smollett_Bell-31-835x1251.jpg

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Don't think it's fake only because that wouldn't make sense. Cops can figure that shyt out quickly unless you hired actors to do it and they did a really good job of getting away.

Probably got attacked but he was up to something (out looking for a nightcap, weed etc.).

What we need to do is find out what his sister, Jurnee is up to.......:shaq:

13SMOLLETT1-articleLarge.jpg

Jurnee_Smollett_Bell-31-835x1251.jpg
:whew: I forgot how fine his sister is. She's currently shooting that female "Suicide Squad" spin-off film.

Last edited:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Tutuola shoulda smashed Olivia by now. She's been waiting on someone to get it since Stabler left.
You know she is :mjpls: still fukking that old white haired guy
Finn smashes every social worker and nurse he runs into though, at this point I’m surprised he hasn’t been at the center of an investigation with how they throw black men under the bus on that show

That story arc with him and Luda was :ohlawd: