JUSSIE SMOLLETT LIED. CHICAGO POLICE SAYS HE PAID MEN TO FAKE HIS ASSAULT

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Alright, party over.

I've been tight lipped about this because the whole thing sounded like another episode of Empire but I wanted to wait for the facts, and the fact is...we have absolutely nothing for a highly surveiled area after all this time.

Something happened to him, but this MAGA country, noose, and bleach shyt is obviously false. At this point, its looking like a gay hookup gone wrong since everybody wants to be secretive if what they want us to believe is a hate crime.

Folks really jumped out the window when this story broke though...even some people on here. :dayum:

This is why you gotta fall back from the outrage for a bit...the internet in particular will have you amped up based off of some put of context info or a straight up lie, then when the truth comes out or shyt gets debunked, you're out here looking and feeling stupid.

Why would a guy that finally caught a break outright lie? Maybe media got some stuff wrong cause they had an agenda. I’m sure he got attacked...but he ain’t publicly spill details.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why would a guy that finally caught a break outright lie? Maybe media got some stuff wrong cause they had an agenda. I’m sure he got attacked...but he ain’t publicly spill details.

People do dumb shyt when they’re high (if this was the case) and especially when they’re under stress or in shock. I don’t doubt for a second that there was an assault that took place. He may have been trying to buy some drugs or meeting someone from online. Maybe they recognized him and things went left - could’ve tried to extort him, rob him etc...might have felt comfortable making the maga accusation assuming the perps would never come out publicly to refute him.

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
:mjlol:

Sure

Aids just there on vacation
tenor.gif

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Alright, party over.

I've been tight lipped about this because the whole thing sounded like another episode of Empire but I wanted to wait for the facts, and the fact is...we have absolutely nothing for a highly surveiled area after all this time.

Something happened to him, but this MAGA country, noose, and bleach shyt is obviously false. At this point, its looking like a gay hookup gone wrong since everybody wants to be secretive if what they want us to believe is a hate crime.

Folks really jumped out the window when this story broke though...even some people on here. :dayum:

This is why you gotta fall back from the outrage for a bit...the internet in particular will have you amped up based off of some put of context info or a straight up lie, then when the truth comes out or shyt gets debunked, you're out here looking and feeling stupid.

Golden rule is to never react to viral internet stories till they play out. Im wondering if CPD will officially crush the buildings on this story or will let it fade away.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Golden rule is to never react to viral internet stories till they play out. Im wondering if CPD will officially crush the buildings on this story or will let it fade away.
Seeing as Empire is filmed here & has brought a lot of money in. CPD will do it's best to not paint him bad in any way.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People do dumb shyt when they’re high (if this was the case) and especially when they’re under stress or in shock. I don’t doubt for a second that there was an assault that took place. He may have been trying to buy some drugs or meeting someone from online. Maybe they recognized him and things went left - could’ve tried to extort him, rob him etc...might have felt comfortable making the maga accusation assuming the perps would never come out publicly to refute him.

I feel it wasn’t random too. He was hit imo...but just to say he could be touched up. I don’t think they was gonna kill him or nor intentionally hospitalize him for several days...but to make a statement.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Unsticky this garbage fake ass story, this is not a fukking crime tv show.

No, this is a big story, especially in today's climate and the way people were coming to the defense of this liar.

It's going to be foot on neck season when he's exposed.

Musty

Banned
Daps
Empire has 1-2 season left at most. CPD don’t GAF about “the money it brings in”.
:stopitslime:

This is mainly an example of TMZ getting Black Twitter riled up and Black Twitter showing how annoying and easily played they really are.

The revolution will not be televised...or hash tagged.