JUSSIE SMOLLETT LIED. CHICAGO POLICE SAYS HE PAID MEN TO FAKE HIS ASSAULT

stave

Superstar
Daps
Just came in here to see if they figured out the lie yet

see it hasn't happened

yet :sas1:

now when it does, how will they spin this to KEEP blaming us for not "supporting" a fishy story :sas2:

It's only "no nikkas" if it's straight nikkas :mjpls:

:dame:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Dude still held onto his sandwich. :francis:

Must of been a soft ass assault probably put that "noose" around his neck like
lei.gif

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year

As I stated before, they want us illogical and emotional when they want to utilize our numbers and ability to spark attention, when it comes to their causes.

Democratic party wants our vote, nope don't consider policy just get emotional and run to the poles cause " our ancestors died for the right"

Something happens to ole jussie, get emotional screw logic and go crazy in support of him

But

White cop kills unarmed black child, well let's not get emotional, use some logic and let's let all the evidence come in before we rush to judgement smh.

Yet another example of why we can't align ourselves with these folks

a murda

I love my wife brehs
Daps
Reppin
Reppin Chi-City Southside
Don't think it's fake only because that wouldn't make sense. Cops can figure that shyt out quickly unless you hired actors to do it and they did a really good job of getting away.

Probably got attacked but he was up to something (out looking for a nightcap, weed etc.).

What we need to do is find out what his sister, Jurnee is up to.......:shaq:

13SMOLLETT1-articleLarge.jpg

Jurnee_Smollett_Bell-31-835x1251.jpg

:whew: I forgot how fine his sister. She's currently shooting that female "Suicide Squad" spin-off film.

Dont she got a House In Virgina :patrice:

*False alarm brehs*:whew:

Last edited:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Dont she got a House In Virgina :patrice:
What them hoes from JS up too? nikkas is high but let’s not slander Jurnee. One of my favorite movies is Eves Bayou, Jurnee can do no wrong

megan good was lil hoe I’m that movie and I was mad she got her dad killed. And damn that voodoo auntie was fine

You ever fukk with a bytch you think does voodoo or witchcraft?

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Don't think it's fake only because that wouldn't make sense. Cops can figure that shyt out quickly unless you hired actors to do it and they did a really good job of getting away.

Probably got attacked but he was up to something (out looking for a nightcap, weed etc.).

What we need to do is find out what his sister, Jurnee is up to.......:shaq:

13SMOLLETT1-articleLarge.jpg

Jurnee_Smollett_Bell-31-835x1251.jpg
She fell of bad as fukk

Bih looking like a elongated cat

Mixed kids always end up looking ugly

Drizzy Dre

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As I stated before, they want us illogical and emotional when they want to utilize our numbers and ability to spark attention, when it comes to their causes.

Democratic party wants our vote, nope don't consider policy just get emotional and run to the poles cause " our ancestors died for the right"

Something happens to ole jussie, get emotional screw logic and go crazy in support of him

But

White cop kills unarmed black child, well let's not get emotional, use some logic and let's let all the evidence come in before we rush to judgement smh.

Yet another example of why we can't align ourselves with these folks

To further elaborate on your point: The problem is the "white liberals, media, hidden hand", or whatever you want to call it want to project Blacks and Gays as one and the same when clearly we are not. As a straight black man, I could not choose to be black, I've been black since birth, never have I "decided to be black". The same logic DOES NOT apply to gays. Not bashing at all but these people decided they wanted to be gay, bi, trans or whatever they identify with. I could decide tomorrow that I want to be gay, I can't do that with my skin color and ethnicity. Thus the reason why "straight black men" are now the target because a lot us see thru the bullshyt and won't be a part of it.

On a sidebar, because I know my statement will bother some. If blacks are supposed to stick up for the LGBTQ community, where was the support when black men were getting murdered by the police? I don't recall seeing many if any gays, trans, etc, show up for protest, marches, or advocate for new policy.

This is all my opinion, but I'm sure many feel like me and are afraid of saying it because it will be labeled as "homophobic". But there is a reason why straight black men have been turning Conservative - the Democratic party doesn't care about us, they'd rather cater to EVERYONE else and use "us" as a prop to further their agenda.

Last edited:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
for the record, i actually do think something happened.

i just dont believe what he saying about what happened

i believe he was out doing some dirt, got caught in some bs, got duffed, knew he had to explain how he got the shiner, came up with that story for social gains for homosexuals, while trying to attach the black struggle in there.