JUSSIE SMOLLETT LIED. CHICAGO POLICE SAYS HE PAID MEN TO FAKE HIS ASSAULT

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Think about it....breh didn't won't no security to go with him even they offered to. It was fukkin below temperatures outside so he decides to walk instead of calling a uber or getting a ride there. Ironically it was no cameras no where to catch the shyt. ITS CAMERAS IN 90% of downtown... that's y I think he tried meet up with somebody for some booger sugar and that shyt back fired. He probably called the cops out of fear for his fukkin life :heh:

Makes sense but his injuries were so light he could've avoided calling the cops and going to the hospital.

He probably wanted that Terry Crews stimulus package and saw a way to become the face of LBGT rights.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
go out in Chicago after Midnight without a weapon on you brehs

Go out in Chicago with a weapon brehs. They will give your ass some real time, because Chicago has some really stiff gun laws.

The guns used in the shootings in don't usually come from the City of Chicago; they come from the suburbs, Indiana and Mississippi and a country like Mexico. In fact it used to be against the law to even have a hand gun in Chicago, but a bunch of lawsuits changed that. That are still not really in favor of conceal and carry so be careful.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
News reporter on Chicago tv

Breh was treated and discharged yesterday...haven't heard a peep from this dude. Means he's probably getting pressed HARD by the PD and the FBI, now probably realizes all this shyt is about to blow up in his face and getting ready for it.

The authorities might do him the courtesy of just simply closing the investigation and not saying anything else but either way, this isn't looking good at all for ole boy.

PCHMalibu

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Malibu
No, actually I don’t. And I didn’t prove anything. What you just proved though is that you don’t understand grammar.

:russ: when a grown man resorts to petty ass comments like a woman rather than addressing the argument. Smh dude I'm not giving you any more attention. That comment ruined any credibility you had. But continue on your Coli soapbox rant...I'm on my way to Temecula for lunch.
:manny:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Makes sense but his injuries were so light he could've avoided calling the cops and going to the hospital.

He probably wanted that Terry Crews stimulus package and saw a way to become the face of LBGT rights.
Right..There would be no reason to call the cops and draw that attention unless they said they would kill him and knew where he lived or some shyt like that. Idk, shyts a lie tho.

Daps
Reppin
I am NOT a sex offender
Think about it....breh didn't won't no security to go with him even they offered to. It was fukkin below temperatures outside so he decides to walk instead of calling a uber or getting a ride there. Ironically it was no cameras no where to catch the shyt. ITS CAMERAS IN 90% of downtown... that's y I think he tried meet up with somebody for some booger sugar and that shyt back fired. He probably called the cops out of fear for his fukkin life :heh:
Booger sugar?!!! :mjlol:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Right..There would be no reason to call the cops and draw that attention unless they said they would kill him and knew where he lived or some shyt like that. Idk, shyts a lie tho.

If he's buying drugs why would they threaten him? He has the money. It doesn't even make sense that he'd be out at 2am for drugs when I'm sure a dealer would come to him and deliver. Based on that tweet of his it or seems like dude might be off mentally and orchestrated this.

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps
No YOU don’t know shyt outside this SN. Nor do you have to live in every neighborhood to know what the fukk is going on. I travel all around and know people from 127 to Howard. From lake shore drive to Harlem ave. And that’s not even the point since no one is arguing that crime doesn’t happen in the north side/down town to begin with. So once again, what point are you trying to make outside displaying some unwarranted arrogance/weirdness?
Mf you quoted me tf?
I don’t give af who you “know” wtf does that have to do with this ?
Anyone can name el and bus stops what the fukk does that have to do with the price of tea in China, better yet hate crimes in streeterville?

Your whack as opinions trying to discredit him with no proof wasn’t warranted either, yet here we are.