JUSSIE SMOLLETT LIED. CHICAGO POLICE SAYS HE PAID MEN TO FAKE HIS ASSAULT

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I dunno about this story man :patrice:

We are in a generation where people will believe anything. The fact that this is in Chicago and it's two white guys wearing ski masks and maga hats walking around with a noose sounds like seeing a unicorn in times square.
Don't forget the container of bleach. :francis:
Usually truth is stranger than fiction. Should have a poll to see who thinks the story is fake or real. :mjlit:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
The reanctment would be low key hilarious. Maga country! :russ:

I hope this did happen because if dude is lying he has a lot of explaining to do. So much unnecessary shyt to put on yourself.

Dude is clearly lying.:mjlol:.

It may be believable if you have one part of that story such as bleach OR a noose, OR two people shouting racist comments, but this idiot tried to add everything to his clearly fake story.

Biggest giveaway is no video footage. That's the most confusing part as why he would lie when anyone with more than one braincell knows Chicago has thousands of cameras.:mjlol:.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
At the end of the day .... I think it was a drug deal gone bad :hubie:
tenor.gif

:feedme:

a murda

I love my wife brehs
Daps
Reppin
Reppin Chi-City Southside
So why lie? He didn't even have to call the police if that was the case.
Think about it....breh didn't won't no security to go with him even they offered to. It was fukkin below temperatures outside so he decides to walk instead of calling a uber or getting a ride there. Ironically it was no cameras no where to catch the shyt. ITS CAMERAS IN 90% of downtown... that's y I think he tried meet up with somebody for some booger sugar and that shyt back fired. He probably called the cops out of fear for his fukkin life :heh: