JUSSIE SMOLLETT LIED. CHICAGO POLICE SAYS HE PAID MEN TO FAKE HIS ASSAULT

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Is it true that he waited 40mins to call police and he still had a noose around his neck when they arrived?

Who sits around for 40 mins after a attack with the rope still around their neck?
According to that article he went to his apartment his manager called the police some 40 mins after the attack. And when police arrived he still had the "thin" rope around his neck. Maybe he was preserving the evidence:manny:

:dead:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
If this shyt end up being fake, the fukkery that will ensue :ohlawd:

tenor.gif

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps
How do you know where I live? And whatever point you are trying to make still doesn’t matter with my OP
Because I KNOW you don’t.

Whether you live in Chicago or not you don’t live in the whole city to comment on what’s going on in other neighborhoods.

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
Has there been any pictures of the alleged "assault" yet?

You'd think them pics would leak by now, unless I'm missing something :patrice:

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Exactly. Now it's a "gay" attack..they forget the racist part...but if it turns out not to be true. They gone say he lied about a racist attack...and forget the gay part.smh
Right.
And all that hollering about “n word this” and “you n words” that one boy was hollering will look foolish as hell, and stupid. It already looks stupid now. If this is fake, then we’re all hurt by it.

I really hope the truth is being told.

Folks need to get their emotions and mental in check.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Because I KNOW you don’t.

Whether you live in Chicago or not you don’t live in the whole city to comment on what’s going on in other neighborhoods.

No YOU don’t know shyt outside this SN. Nor do you have to live in every neighborhood to know what the fukk is going on. I travel all around and know people from 127 to Howard. From lake shore drive to Harlem ave. And that’s not even the point since no one is arguing that crime doesn’t happen in the north side/down town to begin with. So once again, what point are you trying to make outside displaying some unwarranted arrogance/weirdness?