JUSSIE SMOLLETT LIED. CHICAGO POLICE SAYS HE PAID MEN TO FAKE HIS ASSAULT

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
So why lie? He didn't even have to call the police if that was the case.

My theory, it was a drug deal gone bad, but he was still assaulted and wanted to go to hospital to get checked out. Whenever there is an assault police are called to get the report.
He can't just say "my drug dealer beat me up" to the police, it would not look good for him press wise.
I am not sure if they routinely test for narcotics in an assault victim though.

Artenche

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Ayiti
I grew up in Chicago and hell yes the city is very racist and the most racially segregated city in the US. Black folk still can't move to bridgeview, burbank, merrionette park or walk down the goldcoast which is where he probably was. Yt people will harrass you and make it known that you are not welcomed. Ain't no passive aggressive racism.

Hell, I remember them having nooses in college! And leaving them in the dorm halls.

This was uncalled for. He's a person at the end of the day.

Who he fukks is his business long as it ain't no kids. People need to let people be who they and watch their own fukking backyard.

Racism is in every corner of this country brehs, people be talking about the South since it's an easy target but people be forgetting MLK's marches and rallies were most violent and brutal in the North.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
My theory, it was a drug deal gone bad, but he was still assaulted and wanted to go to hospital to get checked out. Whenever there is an assault police are called to get the report.
He can't just say "my drug dealer beat me up" to the police, it would not look good for him press wise.
I am not sure if they routinely test for narcotics in an assault victim though.
But what are the extent of his injuries. All we saw was a small scratch under his eye.

I had a bottle broken over my head in a club, I had a deep cut and was bleeding everywhere. I didn't realize I was cut until I got outside.., went to the hospital, got some staples and no cops came and asked me what happened. Just told them there was a fight, bottles were thrown and one hit me. Which is what happened.

You don't have to say you were assaulted u could've fell etc.. shyt is mad weird.

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt is a hoax because if the nikka was attacked you wouldn't have to see the actual assault, the change in his walk would tell the story. shyt if it was me I'd be full out sprinting back to the crib. If his rib was fractured like the original TMZ story said he waking different or something. If they got footage him leaving the Subway and entering the place he was staying at acting normally then the assault aint happen on the street it happened in that house:sas2:.

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA
Shyt look like a hoax tome:yeshrug:

Supposedly there is footage of him actually going to Subway so at least that checcs out

Im not buying the maga cac attac story....thats just too farfetched. They not gonna go out in subzero temps to throw bleach on a nikka....esp when its gonna be warmer next week

Them cacs would just wait til its not antarctica to smear tha queer:lolbron:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Cops investigating the Jussie Smollett attack say they finally have a lead from surveillance video ... but they're gonna need the public's help to locate multiple persons of interest.

Chicago PD says detectives were able to find a camera angle that revealed "persons of interest wanted for questioning" in the assault and battery of the "Empire" star. Cops are careful not to call the people suspects in the case.

Police say they'll be releasing images of the persons of interest shortly.

TMZ broke the story ... Jussie says two men in ski masks jumped him, beat him up, doused him with bleach and left a rope around his neck before fleeing. He says they yelled, "MAGA country" as they ran away.

We know the attack happened somewhere near to Jussie's residence in Chicago, and that police were reviewing cameras -- city-owned and from privately owned buildings in the area.

Story developing ...

Jussie Smollett Investigators Have Persons of Interest in Attack

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Cops investigating the Jussie Smollett attack say they finally have a lead from surveillance video ... but they're gonna need the public's help to locate multiple persons of interest.

Chicago PD says detectives were able to find a camera angle that revealed "persons of interest wanted for questioning" in the assault and battery of the "Empire" star. Cops are careful not to call the people suspects in the case.

Police say they'll be releasing images of the persons of interest shortly.

TMZ broke the story ... Jussie says two men in ski masks jumped him, beat him up, doused him with bleach and left a rope around his neck before fleeing. He says they yelled, "MAGA country" as they ran away.

We know the attack happened somewhere near to Jussie's residence in Chicago, and that police were reviewing cameras -- city-owned and from privately owned buildings in the area.

Story developing ...

Jussie Smollett Investigators Have Persons of Interest in Attack
Who are these persons they need help ID'ing?