JUSSIE SMOLLETT LIED. CHICAGO POLICE SAYS HE PAID MEN TO FAKE HIS ASSAULT

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My take on this, he probably did get attacked, but with fags there is probably fakkitry involved.

At 2:00 in the morning, he was either picking some gay hooker or drugs, but instead he got jumped/set up and got his money took.

So he has to create this story in order to save face when being in the hospital.

The thing with fags are they always have to be extra as fukk, who walks around with a noose/rope and bleach?

Your take makes as much sense as a noose, bleach, MAGA and all of that stuff during a polar vortex in Downtown Chicago at 2 AM.

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
YOU ARE LATE, people have already said what you're saying, so you're adding absolutely nothing new.
You're HYPE meaning you're full of shyt and hyped up by media optics. You do not care and you won't risk your life and limb to put any work in.
They haven't even identified the attackers, released any footage, any pictures, nothing.
As a nikka who has been attacked with rope before, I had rope burns all over my hands trying to fight that shyt off. When you've been jumped more than 4,5 times, you know what the wounds look like, goofass nikka.
I have life experiences that don't match up to peoples' stories and I'm getting really skeptical.
There are jazzed up blue checks calling nikkas the hard R N word and you're in here pontificating. What part of Philly you from? @philmonroe I know you have some young'ns, you need to remove the weak from your city.
Nobody is late when discussing white supremacy and an assault on one of our own because this shyt has been going on for hundreds of years, yet I'm "late" for posting some shyt the same day the thread was made? :dahell: why does that even matter my guy. Media optics? nikka you're just spouting bullshyt at this point to make yourself sound real and with the shyts :camby:
"What part Philly you from" this the type of shyt I mean :heh: you got some issues to work through my guy :francis:
I grew up all over the city. Lived primarily in South and Center and most of my friends and some of my fam were North or West so I was everywhere
And don't go tryin to tell my story and the shyt I've been through and had to witness or say what I am or am not willing to do :ufdup: especially when as far as anyone here knows you haven't put any skin on the line yourself :yeshrug:
I think your priorities are out of line trying to call brehs out on the coli rather than thinking about the issues at hand :usure:
You're accusing breh of being a liar all the sudden it sounds like? Why?

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Nobody is late when discussing white supremacy and an assault on one of our own because this shyt has been going on for hundreds of years, yet I'm "late" for posting some shyt the same day the thread was made? :dahell: why does that even matter my guy. Media optics? nikka you're just spouting bullshyt at this point to make yourself sound real and with the shyts :camby:
"What part Philly you from" this the type of shyt I mean :heh: you got some issues to work through my guy :francis:
I grew up all over the city. Lived primarily in South and Center and most of my friends and some of my fam were North or West so I was everywhere
And don't go tryin to tell my story and the shyt I've been through and had to witness or say what I am or am not willing to do :ufdup: especially when as far as anyone here knows you haven't put any skin on the line yourself :yeshrug:
I think your priorities are out of line trying to call brehs out on the coli rather than thinking about the issues at hand :usure:
You're accusing breh of being a liar all the sudden it sounds like? Why?
I press crakkkas the fukk out lil baby, you got the right one

If it wasn't for that cop saving that man's life I would be doing some time, because it was over for that bytch. I'm bout action, boss.
I'm the one on vid banging on the nazi...IN REAL LIFE.
I was on the news because I turned up at a protest...IN REAL LIFE.
Both times in a country I am not from.
I asked you what part of philly you from because I got peoples out there, they can vouch for me...You sound like a mark tho. Riding for these hoe ass nikkas ONLINE.
Go put in some work.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My story makes sense. Not sure what part you don't believe.

Until the whole story comes out it could have been a few things like an attempted robbery or it could have been a drug deal gone bad. I don't know what it could be, but the story definitely didn't add up. The fact that a noose, Maga hat and bleach made it's way into the discussion makes me think that he may have been trying to do some shady stuff. When he threw in all of that stuff he was just doing too much by Chicago folks standards.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So surveillance video shows he was at the Subway that night.

Chicago Police confirm they found him with the noose around his neck.
Lee Daniels tweeted the photo of him with an abrasion on his cheek.

Police can't find video of the alleged attack.

So either something really did happen (whether it's exaggerated is another story) or he went through an elaborate plan to stage all of this. I'd say the former because there would be way too much backlash if this is all faked and that would ruin his career.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
This story sounds odd. Like what white dudes are out trolling with a noose rope, bleach, maga hat and say "hey ur the gay dude from empire!" and then proceee to assault him.

I mean i guess it's possible, and if it went down like that then i apologize to dude.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
the cynic in me thinks he was cruising and got a bruising but he does deserve a full police investigation and justice no matter what happened