JUSSIE SMOLLETT LIED. CHICAGO POLICE SAYS HE PAID MEN TO FAKE HIS ASSAULT

invalid

Banned
Daps
Lol do you hear how ridiculous you sound? You just proved my point! Blacks don't live there; the appeal is that those areas are nice suburbs...not sure why that's hard to understand. Beverly is nice but it's overpriced

No, actually I don’t. And I didn’t prove anything. What you just proved though is that you don’t understand grammar.

You said blacks can’t move to those towns meaning they are restricted. I said they don’t move to those towns in any type of numbers meaning it’s has been a choice why they have not and its because those towns are not appealing. Do black folks live in those towns, yeah. Not in any major numbers.

If you consider those towns nice suburbs then we’re on two totally different planes.

And Beverly is overpriced compared to what? Beverly is like 50% black and is the only community in that area that has the housing stock that it does. That alone makes Beverly more desirable than any type of Oak Lawn or Burbank to middle class blacks. In addition, quick access to I57 and Morgan Park High School.

Based on that logic you're implying that well to do blacks won't have the desire to move where white live...because they have blacker options? You and I know that when black people get money they move by whites. It's a status symbol for many...stop it.

No, I’m implying that those types of blacks are not moving to towns to live around working class ethnic whites. Why would they move to some place like Burbank when they can move to Burr Ridge or Darien? As you say, it’s a status symbol. There is no status living in a goddamn Merrionnette Park.

Last edited:

blalienz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Right now, nowhere
Missed out on this thread cuz i was on twitter goin to war
against these black feminuts
:picard:

I try not to be one to conflate homosexuality with pedophilia but......
It sometimes can appear like all roads lead back to pedophilia or pederasty if being technical.
I don't know.....
Thats because it does

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
i hope he didn't pay someone to do this to him so he go on a press tour about it in the future and gain entry into the MeToo movement.

This is chicago, there has to be video evidence! still hold out hope it comes out

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I watch enough forensic files to know that if this story is false, they will find out easily. Especially since the FBI is involved.

That show puts me off trying to commit any kind of crime. :patrice:

Watched one last night where they caught a guy just on chewing gum that fell out of his mouth alone.