JUSSIE SMOLLETT LIED. CHICAGO POLICE SAYS HE PAID MEN TO FAKE HIS ASSAULT

MEA

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
The D from the DMV
So I saw that he was on LOWER Water st where it's dark and isolated instead of walking on the upper Water St? It's weird and suspect just from a robbery safety standpoint but I hope he ain't lying for his sake. I remember hating driving on lower Wacker, that shyt was creepy during the middle of the day so 2am on those dark azz streets walking, nah...

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
the Federalist is a right wing website and your story doesn't say anything that hasn't already been shared in this thread. There is no definitive new information saying this didn't not take place. Your story doesn't share any new information. The police didn't say no evidence of the attack for sure, just that they haven't seen any camera footage or anything else at the moment.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
the Federalist is a right wing website and your story doesn't say anything that hasn't already been shared in this thread. There is no definitive new information saying this didn't not take place. Your story doesn't share any new information. The police didn't say no evidence of the attack for sure, just that they haven't seen any camera footage or anything else at the moment.

You right. My bad.

The first one was funny though because Kevin Hart was offering his sympathy but he gets attacked because of his "homophobic" Tweets. Can't win :deadmanny: