JUSSIE SMOLLETT LIED. CHICAGO POLICE SAYS HE PAID MEN TO FAKE HIS ASSAULT

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
Damn that's his sister? That's wild cause she been doing her thing since the 90s
I wonder why it took so long for him to pop

Yup and they have another brother but I don’t think he acts

121d89d.jpg

33bhfvc.jpg

She definitely blew up first

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
why you would want to fight and beat up people just because they are gay.
I will never understand that :hhh:

Gee Mello

Pro
Daps
Reading that description it's clear that he just happened to be homosexual, those cowards were looking for 'A' as in 'any' Black man to harass that night...with noose on hand.

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Didnt he say they threw bleach on him too? Bleach freezes at 18 to 19 degrees F but it was below zero in Chicago the last few nights. Truthfully this sounds like a horrible Tyler Perry or Lee Daniels plot from The Haves and The Have Nots :mjlol:

Some racist dudes were walking around Chicago at 2am in below zero weather wearing ski masks, carrying bleach and a rope?

:stopitslime:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
My take on this, he probably did get attacked, but with fags there is probably fakkitry involved.

At 2:00 in the morning, he was either picking some gay hooker or drugs, but instead he got jumped/set up and got his money took.

So he has to create this story in order to save face when being in the hospital.

The thing with fags are they always have to be extra as fukk, who walks around with a noose/rope and bleach?

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
why you would want to fight and beat up people just because they are gay.
I will never understand that :hhh:
More often than not because those people might be latently gay themselves and cannot internalize or process that....See J Edgar Hoover, Roy Cohn, and all these gay conversion dudes who are now coming out as gay them damn selves.