Lee Daniels posted this...

ehhhhhh :francis:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
All these celebs doing the most kissing this dudes ass and dumping on Trump. Its going to backfire. This story dont add up at all.
That was so weird how those fellow actors jumped in and co-signed that story with a quickness. Not that they even believe it or not it just that it simply keeps them relevant and in the news.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jussie Templeton :wow:

“It’s in my notes, Gus!”

I think the MSM is backing off this story, you can barely find it front page anywhere

“Maybe you win a Pulitzer and maybe you have to give it back” :wow:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
If you want sympathy for the man in the Black world then dont mention the gay thing..

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
I’m sorry, but this sounds way too ridiculous to be true.

Maga white people watching Empire
:mjlol:

racist white folks steal & emulate from us everyday.
and its not like Empire is a bounce tv original. its on FOX.
and a lot of MAGAs post here, btw.

I just find it funny how they got the drop that jussie is a real-life gay, before most black people.
I mean, I heard the rumors for a while, but it was never confirmed for me, until I googled dude one day. sounds like these dudes didn't waste anytime doing their googles. prolly watched one of his scenes like :picard:

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
You talking about old girl from roll bounce

That’s his sister. Jurnee Smollett

There’s some fan fic in here about why he was out :dame: on his IG stories he posted that he was flying back to Chicago from New York, his flight got delayed due to the freezing cold weather in chicago and didn’t get in til well after midnight. To me this lines up with the story that he got in late then went to get food and was attacked. That makes more sense than him being out cruising in the freezing cold after a three hour flight and sitting on the runway for two hours.

I really don’t think this was a random attack tho, sounds to me like he was set up and targeted. It would’ve been easy to know where he was and at what time because he posted a bunch of stuff from the airplane, getting on the plane, flight being delayed, screencap of weather in Chicago, showing when he finally got in. It’s gone from stories now but I saw it with my own eyes. He was probably followed from the airport. What I’m taking away from this is prime example why you don’t post all your info about location on social media

PCHMalibu

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Malibu
First, this simply isn't true. Second, what appeal would black people have in moving into towns filled with working class ethnic whites? None. Black people are not in those towns in numbers today because they are simply not appealing to us. If you're middle class, what appeal would a Burbank have over Beverly Hills?
And finally, Chicago is no more racist than any other city. I lived in Manhattan for a few years and there are restaurants on the UES that won't even seat blacks. There are coops that will not even entertain the thought of blacks residing in them. And for every Bridgeview, Burbank, Merrionette Park, there is a Levittown, Staten Island (certain parts), Armonk, or New Canaan.

Lol do you hear how ridiculous you sound? You just proved my point! Blacks don't live there; the appeal is that those areas are nice suburbs...not sure why that's hard to understand. Beverly is nice but it's overpriced and not as safe as the area's I mentioned.

Based on that logic you're implying that well to do blacks won't have the desire to move where white live...because they have blacker options? You and I know that when black people get money they move by whites. It's a status symbol for many...stop it.

Manhattan? False! See what I just did there? Inserted my opinion like it's fscts just like you did and it's sounds just as ridicullous. Tbh do I feel New York is racist? Sure, but my experience still remains. I went to Columbia, I lived in Morningside...still...Chicago was worst in my opinion. Idk why y'all feel like you have to attempt to invalidate another experience because yours wasn't the same...:stopitslime:

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
That’s his sister. Jurnee Smollett

There’s some fan fic in here about why he was out :dame: on his IG stories he posted that he was flying back to Chicago from New York, his flight got delayed due to the freezing cold weather in chicago and didn’t get in til well after midnight. To me this lines up with the story that he got in late then went to get food and was attacked. That makes more sense than him being out cruising in the freezing cold after a three hour flight and sitting on the runway for two hours.

I really don’t think this was a random attack tho, sounds to me like he was set up and targeted. It would’ve been easy to know where he was and at what time because he posted a bunch of stuff from the airplane, getting on the plane, flight being delayed, screencap of weather in Chicago, showing when he finally got in. It’s gone from stories now but I saw it with my own eyes. He was probably followed from the airport. What I’m taking away from this is prime example why you don’t post all your info about location on social media

Damn that's his sister? That's wild cause she been doing her thing since the 90s
I wonder why it took so long for him to pop