JUSSIE SMOLLETT LIED. CHICAGO POLICE SAYS HE PAID MEN TO FAKE HIS ASSAULT

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
lee-daniels-jussie-lovebscott.png

Lee Daniels posted this...

Thankfully they never threw bleach at his face

Speedy recovery I hope :obama:

With all these replies in here, I’m starting to really understand that AA brehs are the white men of our community

With some of these replies I’m seeing, I’m sure some of y’all would have loved to have done this. Smh :pacspit:

invalid

Banned
Daps
Let's keep it a buck. That nikka was out lookin for trade.:hhh:

What is this?

I grew up in Chicago and hell yes the city is very racist and the most racially segregated city in the US. Black folk still can't move to bridgeview, burbank, merrionette park or walk down the goldcoast which is where he probably was. Yt people will harrass you and make it known that you are not welcomed. Ain't no passive aggressive racism.

First, this simply isn't true. Second, what appeal would black people have in moving into towns filled with working class ethnic whites? None. Black people are not in those towns in numbers today because they are simply not appealing to us. If you're middle class, what appeal would a Burbank have over Beverly Hills?
And finally, Chicago is no more racist than any other city. I lived in Manhattan for a few years and there are restaurants on the UES that won't even seat blacks. There are coops that will not even entertain the thought of blacks residing in them. And for every Bridgeview, Burbank, Merrionette Park, there is a Levittown, Staten Island (certain parts), Armonk, or New Canaan.

Im glad breh is alright

but it seems like lee Daniels has every gay nikkas number on speed dial

remember that gay super hero clip?

This nikka seem like he the fairy godfather of the black gays.

Artenche

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Ayiti
YOU ARE LATE, people have already said what you're saying, so you're adding absolutely nothing new.
You're HYPE meaning you're full of shyt and hyped up by media optics. You do not care and you won't risk your life and limb to put any work in.
They haven't even identified the attackers, released any footage, any pictures, nothing.
As a nikka who has been attacked with rope before, I had rope burns all over my hands trying to fight that shyt off. When you've been jumped more than 4,5 times, you know what the wounds look like, goofass nikka.
I have life experiences that don't match up to peoples' stories and I'm getting really skeptical.
There are jazzed up blue checks calling nikkas the hard R N word and you're in here pontificating. What part of Philly you from? @philmonroe I know you have some young'ns, you need to remove the weak from your city.

:comeon:

invalid

Banned
Daps
Trade is an old school term for men that are on the down low.

Ah, didn't know that...
But why would he be looking for that when in Chicago he can go straight up to Boys Town and have no problem finding openly gay men, I'm sure?

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Trade is an old school term for HOMELESS UNDERAGE BOYS SELLING THEMSELVES/PROSTITUTING, AND GROWN MEN PICKING EM UP.
ftfy
Time to expose predatory practices for what they are...Oh, and shout outs to those bug parties, too...and "turning out" people that they dose with GHB.

Last edited:

invalid

Banned
Daps
ftfy
Time to expose predatory practices for what they are...Oh, and shout outs to those bug parties, too...and "turning out" people that they dose with GHB.

:picard:

I try not to be one to conflate homosexuality with pedophilia but......
It sometimes can appear like all roads lead back to pedophilia or pederasty if being technical.
I don't know.....