JUSSIE SMOLLETT LIED. CHICAGO POLICE SAYS HE PAID MEN TO FAKE HIS ASSAULT

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
How are people gonna direct energy at the attackers when their energy is directed at his sexuality :dahell:

I'm saying to focus on the attackers :ufdup: put our energy in the right place and not waste it on some dumb shyt

And what's up with all this "late and hype" shyt :dahell: spouting nothing out here
YOU ARE LATE, people have already said what you're saying, so you're adding absolutely nothing new.
You're HYPE meaning you're full of shyt and hyped up by media optics. You do not care and you won't risk your life and limb to put any work in.
They haven't even identified the attackers, released any footage, any pictures, nothing.
As a nikka who has been attacked with rope before, I had rope burns all over my hands trying to fight that shyt off. When you've been jumped more than 4,5 times, you know what the wounds look like, goofass nikka.
I have life experiences that don't match up to peoples' stories and I'm getting really skeptical.
There are jazzed up blue checks calling nikkas the hard R N word and you're in here pontificating. What part of Philly you from? @philmonroe I know you have some young'ns, you need to remove the weak from your city.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:jbhmm:2 crackers wearing MAGA hats driving around in America's murder capital during a polar vortex at 2am lookin' for a black person to fukk wit, & the one person they happen to find is a celebrity[with no security detail]...nothing about that seemed the slightest bit crazy to you?

Chicago is a white city, don't let them drill nikkaz and gangs fool yea, its' probably more mexicans than blacks in chicago, them nikkaz on kill each other no their blocks, chicago a big ass city man lmao

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
It's crazy to me that a black man getting beat up is causing this much division and infighting amongst the black community. shyt is wild.

:snoop:

:sas1: That was the whole point and yall dummies helping. :mjpls:

Are you not noticing a trend of widely reported, truly heinous crimes meant to rile us up, only to be proven "fake news"? In the case of the little irl who got shot, the victims were black women. Now a famous and beloved gay man. :sas2:

Hm. :aicmon:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
That's your opinion...yours...not mine. I stand by what I said. I've traveled and lived many places and Chicago is by far the most racist city I've experienced.

:yeshrug:

I’m not saying it’s isn’t but it sounds like you haven’t lived here in over 30 years. Gold Coast? Burbank? It’s straight Mexicans over there now

PCHMalibu

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Malibu
I’m not saying it’s isn’t but it sounds like you haven’t lived here in over 30 years. Gold Coast? Burbank? It’s straight Mexicans over there now
Breh...I said black folk...I'm not talking about no Mexicans. Hell half of them consider themselves white.

Nope. 90s kid.

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
lee-daniels-jussie-lovebscott.png

Lee Daniels posted this...