JUSSIE SMOLLETT LIED. CHICAGO POLICE SAYS HE PAID MEN TO FAKE HIS ASSAULT

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
It's crazy to me that a black man getting beat up is causing this much division and infighting amongst the black community. shyt is wild.

:snoop:

:jbhmm:2 crackers wearing MAGA hats driving around in America's murder capital during a polar vortex at 2am lookin' for a black person to fukk wit, & the one person they happen to find is a celebrity[with no security detail]...nothing about that seemed the slightest bit crazy to you?

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:jbhmm:2 crackers wearing MAGA hats driving around in America's murder capital during a polar vortex at 2am lookin' for a black person to fukk wit, & the one person they happen to find is a celebrity[with no security detail]...nothing about that seemed the slightest bit crazy to you?

What does this have to do with my post?

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's keep it a buck. That nikka was out lookin for trade.:hhh:

nikkas wasn't feeling his advances and laid hands on him.

Let's keep it a buck. Trayvon was out looking to rob somebody.
Zimmerman caught him redhanded and he got what was coming to him.

See how fukking ridiculous you sound when you jump to conclusions and assume the worst out of people based on stereotypes and bigotry?

PCHMalibu

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Malibu
I grew up in Chicago and hell yes the city is very racist and the most racially segregated city in the US. Black folk still can't move to bridgeview, burbank, merrionette park or walk down the goldcoast which is where he probably was. Yt people will harrass you and make it known that you are not welcomed. Ain't no passive aggressive racism.

Hell, I remember them having nooses in college! And leaving them in the dorm halls.

This was uncalled for. He's a person at the end of the day.

Who he fukks is his business long as it ain't no kids. People need to let people be who they and watch their own fukking backyard.

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
You late and hype focus on the attackers and stop popping shyt to nikkas unless you gonna put some work in somewhere p*ssy.
fukkouttahea with all that fake energy for daps.
I know what time it is with you and that other bytch ass nikka in this thread trying to redirect the energy to us.
How are people gonna direct energy at the attackers when their energy is directed at his sexuality :dahell:

I'm saying to focus on the attackers :ufdup: put our energy in the right place and not waste it on some dumb shyt

And what's up with all this "late and hype" shyt :dahell: spouting nothing out here

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I grew up in Chicago and hell yes the city is very racist and the most racially segregated city in the US. Black folk still can't move to bridgeview, burbank, merrionette park or walk down the goldcoast which is where he probably was. Yt people will harrass you and make it known that you are not welcomed. Ain't no passive aggressive racism.

Hell, I remember them having nooses in college! And leaving them in the dorm halls.

This was uncalled for. He's a person at the end of the day.

Who he fukks is his business long as it ain't no kids. People need to let people be who they and watch their own fukking backyard.

False. This ain’t 1977. Don’t get me wrong there is racism and the city is segregated but the days of cacs chasing and throwing Molotov cocktails through your windows is over. I even know folks in ethnic enclaves like Mt greenwood and northwest side like park ridge. Dude wasn’t in the Gold Coast he was in river north. And from what I’m hearing he got attacked on Lower wacker. At 2am you either homeless or on some freak shyt(I know I use to work at lucky strike right over there and use to take a chick down there to smoke/smash in those little cut off areas between the buildings after shifts) And we know he ain’t homeless