JUSSIE SMOLLETT LIED. CHICAGO POLICE SAYS HE PAID MEN TO FAKE HIS ASSAULT

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
In the wee hours of a morning in downtown fugging Chicago during a fugging polar vortex, right after 7 fugging inches of snow had just fallen a day or two earlier.

Don't forget those parts story. Anybody that knows anything about Chicago knows that is something is missing from that story. I don't know what is missing, but something is definitely missing.

That's the thing most of us are trying to say. If this truly happened then that is fukked up. However being from around here, working downtown and around downtown, I and others, just have the toughest of times believing how this is being reported. Cops are damn near everywhere, cameras are damn near everywhere and white people don't be getting brolic like that with people here. This is still Chiraq. Ain't a damn thing sweet about these streets. Also, I'm going to be working from home the next two days. I work off north lasalle, by Hard Rock Cafe and Rainforest Cafe. It's cold than a motherfukker out there. I can understand getting jumped, but the noose, the bleach? shyt just seems wild extra and that is what is giving us Chicago area people pause because that goes against everything we see. Ain't too many people brave enough to wear that Maga hat downtown because they know some static will follow.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Of course I'm upset, you read what happened to this breh, anyone in their right mind would be feelin some type of way :dahell:
I'm thinking about the attackers, I'm saying we all need to focus on the attackers and not this man's sexuality.
You late and hype focus on the attackers and stop popping shyt to nikkas unless you gonna put some work in somewhere p*ssy.
fukkouttahea with all that fake energy for daps.
I know what time it is with you and that other bytch ass nikka in this thread trying to redirect the energy to us.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
I wouldn't jump to conclusions. shyt looking shaky my gs...
:francis: I mean they could have lined that man and had the whole setup popping, stalked his crib, etc.
Some of these cacs have hella time on their hands and resources...BUT...
I just don't know.
"YALLLL JUST HATE HIM BECAUSE HE GAY"
I never seen a gay-skinned black man in my life, where they make them at? What shade is that? What they look like? oh, that's what I thought, w/ y'all goofy "gotcha" ass.
If I saw this man walking down the street I wouldn't know anything about him but I'd nod at breh because he's a black man. If I saw somebody jumping that man I'd hop in and catch the fade with the cacs...y'all in here constantly bringing that naggy bytch energy to the wrong folks, punching laterally and downward because you're too afraid to upset the "keepers of order".
:mjpls:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:francis: story looking sus as he'll

Anybody that knows anything about Chicago could sense that something was wrong with the story. They might not have known what was wrong with the story, but common sense would have told them that something was definitely wrong with the story. If dude would have just said that he was beat up and robbed then everybody would have believed that shyt, because 2AM will get you fugged up in Chicago by White and Black criminals. If he would have said a couple of drunk White boys jumped him and called him a nikka then everybody would have believed that too, because that is definitely a Chicago thing; and dude could have just went down to the police station to make out his complaint at which point he could have pointed out the two cops that jumped on him by the Subway restaurant, because Chicago cops are the only kind of fools that would have pulled some shyt like that.

However, when the MAGA hats, bleach and noose shyt came out then that was just too much random shyt and therefore not completely believable. Dude might have actually got his ass kicked, but his story didn't sound right.

Last edited:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
It's crazy to me that a black man getting beat up is causing this much division and infighting amongst the black community. shyt is wild.

:snoop:
You sounding stupid as fukk my guy. We are all just blacks from different areas with different worldviews so of course we will think differently. Where do they make y'all cats at that act like every black person thinks the same?

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
It's crazy to me that a black man getting beat up is causing this much division and infighting amongst the black community. shyt is wild.

:snoop:

No, we just don't like lies, nor should we tolerate them. shyt just smells like ducktales as its being reported. I'm far from a homophobe and as a fellow black man, I don't like seeing this. I just call balls and strikes as I see them breh. shyt sounds kinda fugazi on GP.