JUSSIE SMOLLETT LIED. CHICAGO POLICE SAYS HE PAID MEN TO FAKE HIS ASSAULT

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
You have to know your enemy. Sun Tzu taught me that brother.

They just called it a fake attack much like here.
The Daily Beast just said they didn't yell for Orange Cac, so...
:yeshrug:
Are all Orange Cac supporters racist?
Most are.
Are all racists supporters of the Orange Cac? :mjpls:
:mjlol:No!
No! and NO™
You can't be serious.
A racist hate crime that was framed to be "homophobic" and "maga"
‘Empire’ Star Jussie Smollett Attacked in Possible Hate Crime: Police

:jbhmm:
Why did TMZ add that extra detail?
To get everybody on board?

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
So we already have two details of the original story proven wrong. No maga shouted and no idea on the people since they were concealed.

One wonders if the letters are unrelated and this maybe just a random attack.

If it was a targeted premediatated attack, why would anyone assume someone would be out the house at 2 am in the morning on one of the coldest nights in recent memory? If I was going to attack, I would wait until earlier in the night at latest.

I'm thinking a random attack.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
Says the dumbass who posts 30 year old :flabbynsick: reggae songs about killing gay people in every single one of these threads like an obsessive little bytch.

Let me make this clear: You're a fukking idiot that doesn't understand the meaning of words.

Homophobia doesn't mean you're afraid of gay people.
Homophobia means you're afraid of being perceived as homosexual, so you put on aggressive fronts as a way of throwing people off your trail. Examples, saying shyt like "I don't eat hot dogs, that shyt's gay" or posting songs about killing gay people in threads about a man getting assaulted by nazis.
You're literally siding with violent white supremacists, you fukking piece of shyt. :mjpls:

Which is why you're a fukking homophobe. You're afraid people will think you're gay, (probably because you're a nerd who wears vests and glasses so I'm sure that happens a lot:mjlol:) so you have to let the world know how much you want to kill them. You're no better than a southern redneck.

another coli homo whos plays with poo whos feelings are hurt. :smh: LGBT squad changing the definition of Homophobia again :comeon: im not afraid of being perceived of being gay. Now what? :comeon:

thinking with your feelings, trying to apply a gay narrative to me just because i dont agree with that gay shiet, all you doo-doo chasers need to get a grip or grip something less man. :francis::hhh:

edit: seen you negged me too. so called males out here moving like females. shiets disgusting.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Somehow straight black men are getting blamed for this.

Also this sounds like a setup. I really doubt some MAGA CAC watch Empire to even know who this is. Plus they're hanging out at night in Chicago in January in negative degree weather wearing masks, have a noose handy and some bleach. Sounds far fetched. Regardless I hope he makes a speedy recovery and the predators are caught.

Bonefan32

Superstar
Daps
Damn a noose and bleach, keep ya head up Jussie,that shyt is scary he could've easily died at the hands of two piece of shyt racist who most likely will never be found

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Oh, so you check SF to compare posts and create bogeymen to compare us to?
We're Nazi R.Pedo supporting Russian bots now?
:shaq:
awww shyt!

It's more out of curiosity :yeshrug: A lot of folks were saying that people who weren't believing the story were secret MAGA supporters or whatever.

I was just wondering if white nationalists even know who this dude is.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
i hope his skin wasnt ruined or anything. This is so fukked. Messed my day up

But let's build the wall cuz mexicans are fukking everything up

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
Wow. Jussie Smollett seems chill / like good peoples and he actually does speak out publicly on a lot of racial issues. I heard about the proposed closing of Bennett College (women’s HBCU) from him:

Random but he’s also one of the few black celebs not involved in the the project that I’ve seen pushing ‘If Beale st Could Talk.’ He bought out showtimes at theaters in LA, Chicago, and the Magic Johnson theatre in nyc so ppl could see it.

What happened sounds like a set up to me. Wishing him a speedy recovery.