JUSSIE SMOLLETT LIED. CHICAGO POLICE SAYS HE PAID MEN TO FAKE HIS ASSAULT

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That is fukked up, I don't agree with his lifestyle, but that's a black brother, and we got to defend our own. They have to find out who did this.
I hate that the word lifestyle is usually only used regarding gay shyt these days.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
If a straight Black man was attacked there wouldn't be this many questions being asked. I don't care about what he does in his bedroom a Black man was attacked and put in the hospital and I wish a safe and speedy recovery.
Yes there would be questions. I have family in Chicago and I've been to Chicago in January and February and at 2am it's cold as hell. Usually in the negative. NOBODY is outside whether they are as black as the midnight sky or a white as snow. Even the most hardened goons are not going to be outside in that kind of weather unless there was some big time money to be made or something that could not wait until it was morning time when it warmed up.

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
Seeing the mental gymnastics of people not wanting to empathize with a BROTHER getting assaulted and damn near lynched is appalling to me...

Ya'll gotta be some agents on the board or something. Ya'll the fakest, weakest, most garbage faux militant, pseudo-black pride group I've ever come in contact with.

Where the Chicago goons at? :stopitslime:

Ya'll ain't really for black folks...ya'll for a tiny little group of black folks.

Strange reaction here to a story like this involving a black man.. wasn't expecting the "fake, staged, set up, gay agenda" narrative some of you are pulling.. He's a black man first ..condolences breh!

In a nutshell....some weird bozos in here man.

Soylent Greenz

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
These cats wanna follow a unnatural caucasoid lifestyle that has nothing to do with with original man,and get backed by cac's when it suits they agenda,but run to the black community when shyt like this happens. FOH.

I shall now return to picketing outside the dog shelter for euthanizing those beautiful souls.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Yes there would be questions. I have family in Chicago and I've been to Chicago in January and February and at 2am it's cold as hell. Usually in the negative. NOBODY is outside whether they are as black as the midnight sky or a white as snow. Even the most hardened goons are not going to be outside in that kind of weather unless there was some big time money to be made or something that could not wait until it was morning time when it warmed up.

He was downtown. There are always people out downtown. There are a bunch of hotels down there and it dont matter how cold it is. White people dont even get cold. I saw a lady pushing a toddler in a stroller today on my way home from work. She didnt even have a scarf over the baby face.

All these post in here, but what is the actual victim saying?

Nothing so far. I havent heard one comment attributed directly to him. TMZ released details first.

Edit: Who is blaming black men for this? :russ:Let me get out of this cesspool.

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
These cats wanna follow a unnatural caucasoid lifestyle that has nothing to do with with original man,and get backed by cac's when it suits they agenda,but run to the black community when shyt like this happens. FOH.

I shall now return to picketing outside the dog shelter for euthanizing those beautiful souls.
nikkas really caping for walking HIV incubators just because they have brown skin :mjlol:

Same nikkas be happy when gang members get shot to death though:jbhmm: