JUSSIE SMOLLETT LIED. CHICAGO POLICE SAYS HE PAID MEN TO FAKE HIS ASSAULT

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's hilarious how y'all are quick to imply that brehs here are CAC white supremacists, but a black man actually getting assaulted by white supremacists is something that you have to carefully consider and doubt.

So do you have this same energy when the cops assault innocent Black men or do you just reserve this energy for when a gay Black man alleges that he was attacked?

:mjpls:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Google "protected classes in the United States".

Protected group - Wikipedia

These are the protected classes in the United States, meaning that a person cannot be discriminated against based on the following:

• National origin
  • Religious beliefs
  • Pregnancy
  • Veteran status
Then why are we killed with impunity?

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Some of you niccas are retarded. He was downtown at 2am. Nothing but cacs would be down there at that time. However it sounds targeted either way. Just because the city is liberal doesnt mean their arent racists here. We are probably one of the more segregated cities in the country and a bunch of college kids live downtown. Thats pretty bold of them which makes me think they were watching him or set him up. There are literally cameras everywhere here so I'm sure someone will have them on tape.

Edit: CPD states no MAGA was shouted and that their faces were concealed so they cant determine their race.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
1. My call to the goons is sarcasm. nikkas quick to mask up on their cousins but no to defend they own. HYON indeed.

2. Y'all asking the wrong questions. It should be a matter of "gay before black". He black we should be supportive. Period. Dude is the victim here and yet he's demonized for his lifestyle bah Breh. You might as well have co-signed this attack.

3.I don't think black men are toxic actually. The average brother is just out hreh living life. I'm talking about COLI nikkas. Feel how you want about it, but nikkas on this board can often be so damn myopic it's scary.

4. I'm not blaming anyone but those MAGA clowns for the attack. But you didn't take your energy to the people moving the goal posts and taking about how his homosexuality somehow justified the attack or worse that because media ALSO INCLUDED his orientation that we should care less because his gayness will be touted and not his blackness. That's goofy as hell.

Take that riff-raff over to them cats who ain't trying to feel for 2019 Lynch mobs Breh.
The POLICE REPORT PUT HIS RACE FIRST. THE MEDIA FLIPPED IT. I AM MAD AT THEM.
Who is "our own" in this intersectionality over race climate? Attention seekers who profit off of black male death under the veil of "support"?
Sarcasm is corny in a serious situation. This is NOT the time for that silly ass twitter SNARK. TELL THEM TO THEIR FACES that they should have magically used goon radar to materialize in downtown Chicago during a polar vortex at 2 AM, whilst beefing with factions over THEIR ACTUAL REAL LIFE COUSINS WHO DIED.
I'm talking about the police report vs the OPTICS PRESENTED BY THE MEDIA...not nikkas personal feelings about gay people. The WHITE gay people and several "influencers" are turning the energy back on straight black men, and you're going right along with it. What's your angle? You trying to get that tap on your shoulder? A little feather in your cap? For all the bot talk from HL types, it be y'all repeating the same tropes, phrases, and "gotchas" verbatim.
nikka YOU take that over to all those blue checks.
Nobody yelled MAGA btw, TMZ added that...AND I'm not an orange cac supporter since you want to take it there.
Now go read the updates.
"bbbut bbbbbutbut coli nikkas"
in a closed circuit.
vs blue checks with influence creating scenarios trying to BLAME US. You are mirroring that faction
Go check YOUR people, breh

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So ya'll are saying this is a setup that includes Chicago police department. fukk out of here.