JUSSIE SMOLLETT LIED. CHICAGO POLICE SAYS HE PAID MEN TO FAKE HIS ASSAULT

Musty

Banned
Daps
I remember when Pulse in Orlando got shot up and in the 1st 24-48 hours social media was going on and on about homophobia, how gays are under attack, hate crimes, etc....then it came out that the shooter was gay and spazzed out over some gay dating app drama and the story was quickly repurposed into a "we need gun control" item before vanishing from the news cycle altogether.

As of right now....it's still possible for something like that to happen w/ this Jussie story.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So 2 people put on their MAGA gear with their rope and bleach in tow and went out at 2AM looking for a Black gay person to attack....and it happened to be Jussie Smollet?

In the wee hours of a morning in downtown fugging Chicago during a fugging polar vortex, right after 7 fugging inches of snow had just fallen a day or two earlier.

Don't forget those parts story. Anybody that knows anything about Chicago knows that is something is missing from that story. I don't know what is missing, but something is definitely missing.

King Frost

Stay Frosty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North Pole
Dont know, cac. I first saw the maga shyt being said by TMZ. He hasnt spoken so I dont know where it came from or if they actually did say it.

Do you believe everything that harvey "I like to go to male bathhouses" levin's thirty mile zone tells you?
are you sheep? are you easily misled? are you easily triggered?

:mjpls:

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
Oh I forgot you're gay, so you're most likely going to play dumb
For real, I’m dead ass wanting to know. Cause for the most part my sexuality is a very small factor in my larger indentity. Look, will seeing Jussie’s Character on Empire make you turn gay like the switch of a lamp? That’s not how sexuality works

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Do you believe everything that harvey "I like to go to male bathhouses" levin's thirty mile zone tells you?
are you sheep? are you easily misled? are you easily triggered?

:mjpls:

Where did I say I believed them? I'm the person that posted the CPD said MAGA wasnt mentioned during the attack, so how does that equate to me believing TMZ? I know enought about white people, their violence and terrorism, that gets ignored by the media. I can make my own determinations. Ill wait to he speaks about what actually happened before I believe anything being reported. Find you some business, dikkhead. lol

Hov

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In the wee hours of a morning in downtown fugging Chicago during a fugging polar vortex, right after 7 fugging inches of snow had just fallen a day or two earlier.

Don't forget those parts story. Anybody that knows anything about Chicago knows that is something is missing from that story. I don't know what is missing, but something is definitely missing.

That is all I am saying. Common sense in its lowest usage still doesn't allow me to ignore that this is the most randomest weirdest story at the moment. Something is missing, and it will come out.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Where did I say I believed them? I'm the person that posted the CPD said MAGA wasnt mentioned during the attack, so how does that equate to me believing TMZ? I know enought about white people, their violence and terrorism, that gets ignored by the media. I can make my own determinations. Ill wait to he speaks about what actually happened before I believe anything being reported. Find you some business, dikkhead. lol
The Daily Beast said that TMZ added the MAGA to the story.

Hov

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well, according to another site, the building across from the Subway has lots of cameras: Google Maps

And CNN just reported:

"A Chicago police spokesperson tells CNN that investigators canvassed the neighborhood where the reported attack occurred on actor Jussie Smollett and have found no still images or video from security cameras of the incident.

A dozen police detectives with the assistance of the FBI are working the case on Tuesday, according to police spokesperson Anthony Guglielmi.

The only image of Smollett police obtained from security cameras was inside Subway Sandwich shop near the location of the reported crime, the actor was standing alone.

Chicago police say Jussie Smollett did not mention the alleged attackers shouting, “This is MAGA country” during the initial police interview. Investigators heard the claim in media reports and called the actor. He later relayed it to detectives in a supplemental interview.

Police say they are testing the chemical Smollett claimed to have been doused with and have yet to confirm the nature of the substance."