JUSSIE SMOLLETT LIED. CHICAGO POLICE SAYS HE PAID MEN TO FAKE HIS ASSAULT

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are we sure the attackers are White?After the little girl was killed weeks ago and the criminals ended up being the opposite of who was initially described I'm not sure if Im willing to believe it off jump.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sounds like :duck: looks to be a ploy to generate some publicity for Empire, which has seen a decline in its viewership. It’s implausible that two MAGA mouth breathers even watch Empire, let alone are able to recognize an actor whose character isn’t even central to the main story.
Did it say anywhere they actually knew him as an actor? Or was it just them attacking any Black guy they say and it just so happened to be a celebrity?

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukking idiots...now the fact that he was attacked is no longer the story...it's now going to be about how we shouldn't jump to conclusions so quickly, and how while trump does say racist shyt, it's not fair to blame his supporters everytiime a victim happens to be black/gay etc....and all you fukking idiots (if you're not one of them this isn't directed towards you) who retweet/like/reply did nothing but amplify a message/narrative that does nothing but help trump and his maga maggots

mfers who actually live here trying to tell ya'll the details don't make sense based on personal knowledge, but all yall "ohh i gotta be the first to comment on this" ass niccaz flood this thread and make a fool of yourselves

Bmezy

All Star
Daps
:patrice: Man this could’ve been Tom cruise and I’d say the same thing, the story don’t add up

Does the story sound a bit 'extreme'?.. yes, but that doesn't mean it's unlikely. The fact that so many are quick to denounce it as a publicity stunt for media gay pandering just because the dude a homo instead of doing some research on possible motivations and the variables involved just seems strange coming from site that seemingly uplifts and protects black men targeted by evil MAGA cacs, y'know? I've visited a few forums/outlets discussing this story and the responses here almost resembles a cac infested Reddit column.:francis:

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Does the story sound a bit 'extreme'?.. yes, but that doesn't mean it's unlikely. The fact that so many are quick to denounce it as a publicity stunt for media gay pandering just because the dude a homo instead of doing some research on possible motivations and the variables involved just seems strange coming from site that seemingly uplifts and protects black men targeted by evil MAGA cacs, y'know? I've visited a few forums/outlets discussing this story and the responses here almost resembles a cac infested Reddit column.:francis:

I've checked st0rmfr0nt and their sentiment is oddly similar to here...

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I WOULDNT EVEN KNOW WHO THIS DUDE WAS IF I PASSED HIM ON THE STREET
BUT SOME RANDOM MAGA CACS KNEW?

SOUNDS LIKE HE WAS SET UP BY SOME CACS IN HIS NEIGHBORHOOD.
:devil:
:evil:

He was targeted. They were sending him death threats before because he is an anti trumper and he was posting his location and plans on his IG.

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how did he know where st0rmfr0nt at, last i heard they got their domain name suspended and why go there in the first place?

It's hilarious how y'all are quick to imply that brehs here are CAC white supremacists, but a black man actually getting assaulted by white supremacists is something that you have to carefully consider and doubt.