JUSSIE SMOLLETT LIED. CHICAGO POLICE SAYS HE PAID MEN TO FAKE HIS ASSAULT

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
I understand that alot of coli brehs dont rock with homosexuality like that, but way too many responses involved questioning his story and implying the shyt was staged. Black people dont fake hate crimes against ourselves typically. You would think breh would get the benefit of the doubt until proven false but some jumped on this shyt as faked from the jump. If im wrong though, ill hold the L.
How real does it all look now? Why was the "homophobia" emphasized over the Racial aspect when 3 racial props were used vs one anti-gay slur that isn't necessarily only used on gay people?
Doesn't that strike you as odd, figuring the police report had RACIST before "homophobic"?

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
As a member of #ColiRationalThinkersClub I'll say the story is fukked up. The details do seem a little sketchy tho, and people are right to withhold judgement. Either way, a black man was harmed and should get our support.

As for the people making it a race vs sexuality issue... I'm not surprised because the black LGBT twitter community has been so aggressive in their finger pointing that it was only natural for the other side to resort to the same tactics.

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First I hope he recovers..

I have to agree with others this shyt sounds weird. I can see gay white men being his audience and doing the attack. Not sure why maga white men from Chicago would pre plan an attack on him specifically if they didn’t know him from before. But I have seen crazier things and it can be true.

Read the thread. He was on the alt right's radar for posting a video smashing a trump mask

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Seeing the mental gymnastics of people not wanting to empathize with a BROTHER getting assaulted and damn near lynched is appalling to me...

Ya'll gotta be some agents on the board or something. Ya'll the fakest, weakest, most garbage faux militant, pseudo-black pride group I've ever come in contact with.

Where the Chicago goons at? :stopitslime:

Ya'll ain't really for black folks...ya'll for a tiny little group of black folks.
Oh, why are you still here? You're part of this group because you post here.
"Where the Chicago goons at"
Aren't you a 6 cert with a 6 series and 6 figures in your bank account? Take about 6 minutes to book a flight and then take your ass to Chicago by 6 pm and buy 6 straps...so you can put in the work yourself.
Don't volunteer nikkas you don't usually communicate with, and the type of nikka that THE COLI hates...for a dummy mission when the man was assaulted by TWO MASKED CACS.
It's a shame how intersectionality is making black people blame other black people for a hate crime that two white men committed...all because
1.The optics were skewed
2.People want to ask questions.
3.Time, place, weather, circumstance = suspect
:patrice:
All those extras are just shaming tactics and insults. I'm looking at the timing of this, Terry Crews, the Chris Brown accuser, that Atlanta "rape" video...and #nikkaslikeyou
as one thing. It is one thing. You want to pump the "black men are the most toxic of men and need the most improvement. I am the exception. I am a progressive black man. Look at me signal boost for you" nonsense. Twitter pundits with blue checks get PAID to act like that. What's your excuse because:
That's literally you, 24 hours a day.
Inb4: Blah blah blah hotep, misogyny...personal attacks...something something relationship...something something canada...hotep..fake militant...something something just say you hate (black women, gay people, ???)
:camby:

:mjgrin:
Engage now.

Bmezy

All Star
Daps
Strange reaction here to a story like this involving a black man.. wasn't expecting the "fake, staged, set up, gay agenda" narrative some of you are pulling.. He's a black man first ..condolences breh!

Pirius Black

Superstar
Daps
How real does it all look now? Why was the "homophobia" emphasized over the Racial aspect when 3 racial props were used vs one anti-gay slur that isn't necessarily only used on gay people?
Doesn't that strike you as odd, figuring the police report had RACIST before "homophobic"?
Breh, I used the :mjpls: for a reason. Im in complete agreement that they saw a nikka first and that homophobia is being used as a red herring.

I understand that some gay blacks think that their sexuality can be divorced from their race and gender, and it might've led some brehs to be less than sympathetic, especially when you got blue check marks trying to slam dunk straight black men for some shyt we didnt do. Especially when they dont keep that same energy for white males, even when they bash woke Twitter's favorite demo.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Oh, why are you still here? You're part of this group because you post here.
"Where the Chicago goons at"
Aren't you a 6 cert with a 6 series and 6 figures in your bank account? Take about 6 minutes to book a flight and then take your ass to Chicago by 6 pm and buy 6 straps...so you can put in the work yourself.
Don't volunteer nikkas you don't usually communicate with, and the type of nikka that THE COLI hates...for a dummy mission when the man was assaulted by TWO MASKED CACS.
It's a shame how intersectionality is making black people blame other black people for a hate crime that two white men committed...all because
1.The optics were skewed
2.People want to ask questions.
3.Time, place, weather, circumstance = suspect
:patrice:
All those extras are just shaming tactics and insults. I'm looking at the timing of this, Terry Crews, the Chris Brown accuser, that Atlanta "rape" video...and #nikkaslikeyou
as one thing. It is one thing. You want to pump the "black men are the most toxic of men and need the most improvement. I am the exception. I am a progressive black man. Look at me signal boost for you" nonsense. Twitter pundits with blue checks get PAID to act like that. What's your excuse because:
That's literally you, 24 hours a day.
Inb4: Blah blah blah hotep, misogyny...personal attacks...something something relationship...something something canada...hotep..fake militant...something something just say you hate (black women, gay people, ???)
:camby:

:mjgrin:
Engage now.

1. My call to the goons is sarcasm. nikkas quick to mask up on their cousins but no to defend they own. HYON indeed.

2. Y'all asking the wrong questions. It should be a matter of "gay before black". He black we should be supportive. Period. Dude is the victim here and yet he's demonized for his lifestyle bah Breh. You might as well have co-signed this attack.

3.I don't think black men are toxic actually. The average brother is just out hreh living life. I'm talking about COLI nikkas. Feel how you want about it, but nikkas on this board can often be so damn myopic it's scary.

4. I'm not blaming anyone but those MAGA clowns for the attack. But you didn't take your energy to the people moving the goal posts and taking about how his homosexuality somehow justified the attack or worse that because media ALSO INCLUDED his orientation that we should care less because his gayness will be touted and not his blackness. That's goofy as hell.

Take that riff-raff over to them cats who ain't trying to feel for 2019 Lynch mobs Breh.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
And some bleach...

There must be some witnesses to this. Unless a famous celebrity walks around Chicago by himself in areas not populated by other people

YALL TAKE THIS FAMOUS shyt TOO FAR.

RANDOM PERSON IS NOT GONNA KNOW WHO THIS DUDE IS...

JUST ANOTHER NEGRO WALKING DOWN THE STREET IN CHICAGO.

SOMEBODY IN HIS NEIGHBORHOOD SET HIM UP
HENCE THE LETTER HE RECIEVED.
:devil:
:evil:

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All I'm gonna say is that no one no matter how wild or mango they are deserves to be treated in that manner especially if they aren't criminals or hurting somebody. This shyt is uncalled for 100% and all humans should be outraged not just gay people or black people.

Some of the post in here are crazy in here but if this incident did indeed occur the proper response is anger towards the perpetrators and empathy towards the victim regardless of orientation or race. I sometimes question how some of yall were raised. I hope some of these responses are the result of attempting to craft an online persona and not yall real feelings.