JUSSIE SMOLLETT LIED. CHICAGO POLICE SAYS HE PAID MEN TO FAKE HIS ASSAULT

Pirius Black

Superstar
Daps
Elaborate, please.
I understand that alot of coli brehs dont rock with homosexuality like that, but way too many responses involved questioning his story and implying the shyt was staged. Black people dont fake hate crimes against ourselves typically. You would think breh would get the benefit of the doubt until proven false but some jumped on this shyt as faked from the jump. If im wrong though, ill hold the L.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
:usure: This was only a few. There's a lot more. I think it's crazy how hard it is for people to believe this stuff happens. Chicago is one of the most segregated and racially contentious cities in the U.S.

Man Charged With Hate Crime For Racist Graffiti In Homer Glen

Man Charged With Hate Crime For Racist Graffiti In Homer Glen
CHICAGO (CBS) — A southwest suburban man has been charged with a hate crime for spray painting racist graffiti on a Muslim family’s property.

The victims said they found a derogatory phrase about Muhammad spray painted on their sidewalk in Homer Glen. They also said the tail lights on their car were spray painted with brown paint.

Police charged Patrick Gorshorn with a hate crime and criminal damage to property. Police said he lived nearby.

Chicago man charged with hate crimes in Lombard
Chicago man charged with hate crimes in Lombard

A Chicago man is being held in DuPage County on $50,000 bail after being accused of hate crimes toward three black men and a Hispanic man.

Ranferi Basilo, 32, is charged with two counts of felony hate crimes and misdemeanor charges of aggravated assault using a deadly weapon and criminal damage to property.

Prosecutors said the four victims entered the 7-Eleven on the 800 block of South Westmore Avenue in Lombard Thursday afternoon, when Basilo, who also was a customer in the store, began yelling racial slurs at the men.

As the men attempted to leave the store, prosecutors say, Basilo pulled out a "long-bladed knife" and followed them, still shouting the slurs.

As the men ran away, Basilo yelled "I'm going to slash all four tires!" and then proceeded to do exactly that to the car the men arrived in, prosecutors said.

"Let me be perfectly clear, any crime driven by hate, with the intent to harm, intimidate or instill fear in another, will be met with the full force and effect of the law," DuPage County State's Attorney Robert Berlin said after Basilo's bail hearing. "Hate crimes, and the accompanying prejudice that fuels these despicable actions, have no place in our society and will not be tolerated in DuPage County."

Basilo's next court appearance is scheduled for Dec. 4 before Judge John Kinsella.

African-American Family Wins Settlement in Chicago Suburban Racial Harassment Suit

AFRICAN-AMERICAN FAMILY WINS SETTLEMENT IN CHICAGO SUBURBAN RACIAL HARASSMENT SUIT

For Immediate Release
August 2, 2016

CHICAGO – An African-American family in Mount Prospect, Illinois, has won a hate crime settlement of a suit alleging they endured four years of racially motivated intimidation and physical harassment from a white neighbor. The Chicago Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights Under Law, Inc. in partnership with Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP Director of Pro Bono Services Jonathan Baum and William Kraus, formerly of Katten, represented Iris Howe and her family, successfully obtaining substantial monetary relief and a court order barring contact with the neighbor.

“We are pleased to have achieved justice for Iris Howe and her family,” said Betsy Shuman-Moore, director of the Fair Housing Project at the Chicago Lawyers’ Committee. “The Howes took a courageous stand against bigotry and they won, despite the best efforts of a person who spent years targeting them because of their race.”

Iris Howe and her children were the first African-American family in the neighborhood when they moved into their home in northwest suburban Mount Prospect in April 2009. But over the next four years, they alleged, their neighbor Therese Calliari would repeatedly refer to Howe and her family members using the N-word and other racial slurs. Calliari allegedly followed the Howe children around the neighborhood in her car, often coming within inches of touching, and attempted to instigate physical altercations with them. On several occasions, Calliari allegedly told the family to leave the neighborhood.

In March, 2014, Iris Howe and her children filed a lawsuit in the Circuit Court of Cook County, Illinois, alleging that Calliari violated their rights under the Illinois Hate Crimes Act and the Illinois Human Rights Act. Following a contested hearing, the Howe family’s attorneys obtained a court order barring Calliari from having any contact with the members of the family. This week the family dismissed their lawsuit for monetary damages in return for payment by Calliari to Ms. Howe of a substantial sum of money and Calliari’s apology to Ms. Howe for her conduct toward the Howe family.

“This case and its outcome should send two important messages,” said attorney Jonathan Baum. “First, it is a wake-up call for those who may have needed one that, yes, this sort of thing still goes on in 21st century America. Second, it stands as a warning to anyone who might consider engaging in this kind of conduct that you will pay a heavy price for engaging in it. It will not be tolerated.”

Chicago Tribune - We are currently unavailable in your region

Hate crime charges filed against man accused of drawing swastika graffiti on North Side

Rosemary SobolContact Reporter
Chicago Tribune

Felony hate crime charges have been filed against a man accused of scrawling swastika graffiti in his Buena Park neighborhood on the North Side, according to Chicago police.

Heath A. Levey, 51, allegedly drew a swastika and other graffiti on garages and fences of homes in the 800 block of West Hutchinson Street on the afternoon of Nov. 2, police said. The graffiti included “C.I.A.’’

Levey was arrested after he was spotted on home surveillance footage. He was also charged with three counts of misdemeanor criminal defacement of property.

In a 2016 case, Levey, of the 4200 block of North Clarendon Avenue, pleaded guilty to misdemeanor criminal damage to property and was sentenced to 18 months of probation, court records show.

He was scheduled to appear before a judge in Central Bond Court Friday afternoon on the latest charges.

You literally just named like all majority white rebublican suburbs.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Idgaf what anyone's sexual orientation is everybody got right to live as they see fit this shyt is racism along with being hate crime.

MAGA agenda stay getting exposed time after time. These white folks is too got damn bold.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Seeing the mental gymnastics of people not wanting to empathize with a BROTHER getting assaulted and damn near lynched is appalling to me...

Ya'll gotta be some agents on the board or something. Ya'll the fakest, weakest, most garbage faux militant, pseudo-black pride group I've ever come in contact with.

Where the Chicago goons at? :stopitslime:

Ya'll ain't really for black folks...ya'll for a tiny little group of black folks.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
First I hope he recovers..

I have to agree with others this shyt sounds weird. I can see gay white men being his audience and doing the attack. Not sure why maga white men from Chicago would pre plan an attack on him specifically if they didn’t know him from before. But I have seen crazier things and it can be true.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
When will you learn there is no such thing as homophobia. :comeon:
Says the dumbass who posts 30 year old :flabbynsick: reggae songs about killing gay people in every single one of these threads like an obsessive little bytch.

Let me make this clear: You're a fukking idiot that doesn't understand the meaning of words.

Homophobia doesn't mean you're afraid of gay people.
Homophobia means you're afraid of being perceived as homosexual, so you put on aggressive fronts as a way of throwing people off your trail. Examples, saying shyt like "I don't eat hot dogs, that shyt's gay" or posting songs about killing gay people in threads about a man getting assaulted by nazis. You're literally siding with violent white supremacists, you fukking piece of shyt. :mjpls:

Which is why you're a fukking homophobe. You're afraid people will think you're gay, (probably because you're a nerd who wears vests and glasses so I'm sure that happens a lot:mjlol:) so you have to let the world know how much you want to kill them. You're no better than a southern redneck.