JUSSIE SMOLLETT LIED. CHICAGO POLICE SAYS HE PAID MEN TO FAKE HIS ASSAULT

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The irony about this entire episode is THIS is the attention he wanted. Unfortunately it came after his story fell apart.

and that's the thing when someone asks for attention. if they ask for it hard enough, they'll get it but it might not be the type of attention from the people they want. :yeshrug:

i remember this show. :mjlol: it was on tgif back in the days either at 8:30 or 9 o clock. it was made by the same people who made family matters except it was about a bunch of orphaned kids in st. louis. that shyt was wack as hell. i remember on one of the episodes, it showed some city bus running into the house. :rudy: the intro was goofy as hell too.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
and that's the thing when someone asks for attention. if they ask for it hard enough, they'll get it but it might not be the type of attention from the people they want. :yeshrug:

i remember this show. :mjlol: it was on tgif back in the days either at 8:30 or 9 o clock. it was made by the same people who made family matters except it was about a bunch of orphaned kids in st. louis. that shyt was wack as hell. i remember on one of the episodes, it showed some city bus running into the house. :rudy: the intro was goofy as hell too.
Yeah I remember this shyt having one season at most, if that. I very faintly remember seeing this show somewhere and I couldn't place it. I thought it was maybe on a Tuesday time slot or something but yeah you're right it was TGIF. It was around for a short ass time.

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
I can't keep up with this bullshyt, new day new revelation.

Did he send that hate mail to himself? Did that ever come out?

Because that is where he :ufdup:x100.

Can't be making terrorist threats in the mail.

You can do anything in America but not fukk with your taxes or the mail.

I wonder what his "village" is doing right now. :sas2::pachaha:
USPIS and FBI been on it from jump...alphabet boys don't play :towelmax:

TL15

Veteran
Daps
That doesn't change people's reactions. My point still stands. People were in here doing everything they could to not have to at least be empathetic. I think lying about something like this is trash. Even more so because people are going to use this as some sort of rubric by which we measure ALL claims of abuse/assault from LGBT folks.

:manny: I still think those people and those reactions are trash. I'd rather be proven wrong on a hoax and no one was truly hurt than pile on some one truly going through some shyt and ignore them in the name of pseudo-skepticism.

You know who should have thought about how this affects the rubric by which all claims of assault on LGBT folks are measured? :jbhmm:

The one who faked the assault :francis:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
52516547_10218662688817434_2068443631139684352_o.jpg

:russ:

RIP to the homie. Way to soon.

Feel bad for his family, this mofo just singlehandedly ruined the family name.

Trashed it.

ALMIGHTY GOD

Omnipotent. Omniscient. Omnipresent.
Daps
Reppin
all of creation
@ALMIGHTY GOD Say it with your chest nikka. How am I a c00n?

Edit: NVM, don't bother responding. You've accrued 13K posts over the span of just two years. You're clearly not contributing anything meaningful to society anyway.

lmaoo. you fukking buffon, those are daps not posts:laff::laff::laff: