JUSSIE SMOLLETT LIED. CHICAGO POLICE SAYS HE PAID MEN TO FAKE HIS ASSAULT

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
Breh it’s like everyday there’s a new piece of information that increases the fukery levels :russ:

I’m ready for the fukkery levels to go up even further. I don’t even know if anybody else is involved in this foolishness but I’m expecting breh start snitching on other folks like Nino any day now.

InexperiencedDishonestBellsnake-max-1mb.gif

“Ain’t no bleach or rope made in Chicago. This shyt is bigger than Jussie Smollett”

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I can't keep up with this bullshyt, new day new revelation.

Did he send that hate mail to himself? Did that ever come out?

Because that is where he :ufdup:x100.

Can't be making terrorist threats in the mail.

You can do anything in America but not fukk with your taxes or the mail.

I wonder what his "village" is doing right now. :sas2::pachaha:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps

That doesn't change people's reactions. My point still stands. People were in here doing everything they could to not have to at least be empathetic. I think lying about something like this is trash. Even more so because people are going to use this as some sort of rubric by which we measure ALL claims of abuse/assault from LGBT folks.

:manny: I still think those people and those reactions are trash. I'd rather be proven wrong on a hoax and no one was truly hurt than pile on some one truly going through some shyt and ignore them in the name of pseudo-skepticism.

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
I’m ready for the fukkery levels to go up even further. I don’t even know if anybody else is involved in this foolishness but I’m expecting breh start snitching on other folks like Nino any day now.

InexperiencedDishonestBellsnake-max-1mb.gif

“Ain’t no bleach or rope made in Chicago. This shyt is bigger than Jussie Smollett”
:dead::laff::laff::laff:

This shyt had me rollin breh :russ:

Imagining Jussie up on the stand giving an Oscar-worthy soliloquy :russ: