JUSSIE SMOLLETT LIED. CHICAGO POLICE SAYS HE PAID MEN TO FAKE HIS ASSAULT

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
I would like to commend you as I stepped into The Salon section to see what black women were talking about,and saw mostly a sea of vulgar topics and hellhound exchanges. But I did see that thread you made on spirituality,stay righteous at all times among all spirits:respect:

You sound stupid as fukk.

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
If that's the case, I'm starting to feel bad for Jussie Smollet. He might have been used as a canon fodder for something bigger than him. And since, the trick backfored, he's gonna be the one paying for this stunt
White dems using a gay black to push an agenda. Boo fukking hoo. You’re ignorant if you don’t think for a second that he knew what he signed up for.

But hey don’t look into it too much. Just vote dem 2020 and prevent these modern day lynchings y’all. They gone save us :blessed:

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
Oh god does your screen show a McDonald’s ad or something on my post? I fear we actually already live in a “they live” dystopian reality.

giphy.gif

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
Settle down :gucci: breh. Why is o rteveryone in here so homophobic ??:dwillhuh: Jussie is a fukk boy for this stunt as he got bm attacked and make the racists continue to look for excuses and makes it harder for other members of the lbgt community to speak on any issues , also terry crews is a fukk boy for some how turning his story into something against bm .
Anyone can believe what they want but we need less ignorance and hate when it comes to lumping in a group of people, cause I’m sure on the racist boards they do the same shyt when we calling a shooting racially motivated or saying we being profiled . Before people start with the but but don’t compare I’m ssyibg the level of ignorance is the same ,we ALL need to do better

Battymon defender :smh: