JUSSIE SMOLLETT LIED. CHICAGO POLICE SAYS HE PAID MEN TO FAKE HIS ASSAULT

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That doesn't change people's reactions. My point still stands. People were in here doing everything they could to not have to at least be empathetic. I think lying about something like this is trash. Even more so because people are going to use this as some sort of rubric by which we measure ALL claims of abuse/assault from LGBT folks.

:manny: I still think those people and those reactions are trash. I'd rather be proven wrong on a hoax and no one was truly hurt than pile on some one truly going through some shyt and ignore them in the name of pseudo-skepticism.

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
lmaoo. you fukking buffon, those are daps not posts:laff::laff::laff:
:yeshrug: Okay, so you're dap fishing trash then. Sorry I don't go over these internet matters with a fine toothed comb. You still add nothing constructive to this board. Easy to call everyone a c00n and draw the support of other low level thinkers.

Last edited:

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ironically, the quote still works perfectly :skip:
bn8LcBr.png
YUP!
oKznYYA.png

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
In all honesty I was hoping this wasn't a hoax. This kinda shyt hurts actual victims.
I agree....u got actual hate crime victims outchea. Then I look at it when women lie about men hurting and beating them. U got women outchea who are getting beat and abused every day. I hate when people lie about shyt like this. Plus by Jussie being a gay man and an openly one at that...he should know better.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
I hope Jussie saved a lot of that Empire money. cause his legal bill seems to be increasing by the day
I mean if you guilty, no sense in wasting money that you could have when you get free again (because he not working in Hollywood again).

Mark Geragos is trying to be the next Johnnie Cochran. But I don’t see how he could get old boy out of this pickle.