JUSSIE SMOLLETT LIED. CHICAGO POLICE SAYS HE PAID MEN TO FAKE HIS ASSAULT

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Hilarious that his fam are doubling down on supporting him. Man I wouldve been said fukk that nikka. brother or not, embarrassing the family name
I'd have thrown him under the bus before that. Pinning a DUI on his own brother :gucci:

Would have been put out there the moment people started questioning his story.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Anybody follow the Breakfast Club. What are they saying about this or are they playing silent? I know Roland Martin is doing the wait and see game. Because Conservatives feel he did it.Therefore, ti's a Democrat vs. Republican type of thing. And not whether he made it up or not.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Jussie a clown, but CPD going harder on him than false rape accusers seem to catch it. :mjpls:

Chitown Po Dept gonna make an example out of this high yella plum berry fruit tart soufflé

Word to bobby booshay, flay, rae and tay zonday.

But something in my heart makes me feel like he gonna catch nothing but that light work... like his skin tone.

We'll see a lot of this unravel soon... hopefully well prior to the commencing of spring season.

Gawt this Juicy Smullet faux-phaggot guy is literally making a scene cuz his bussy ass cant handle rejection/minimized role on a show that doesnt even revolve entirely around him.

Never had light brights in my team and this dude further solidifies my premonitions not to.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
and that's the thing when someone asks for attention. if they ask for it hard enough, they'll get it but it might not be the type of attention from the people they want. :yeshrug:

i remember this show. :mjlol: it was on tgif back in the days either at 8:30 or 9 o clock. it was made by the same people who made family matters except it was about a bunch of orphaned kids in st. louis. that shyt was wack as hell. i remember on one of the episodes, it showed some city bus running into the house. :rudy: the intro was goofy as hell too.
i dont remember it but that fake Michael Jackson intro is hilarious. one thing i do know is the Smollett family pimped the fukk out of their kids and that could be a little insight into why he is how he is or might be.