JUSSIE SMOLLETT LIED. CHICAGO POLICE SAYS HE PAID MEN TO FAKE HIS ASSAULT

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
This debate isn't worth that much to me so I'm not going to get all into it because in the end we all know this whole shyt was a lie.. All I'm saying, ignoring all the details we now know, there are other things that would make it possible for liquid bleach to be liquid under certain circumstances despite it being -20 outside, at least for a period of time..
Just because its -20 still doesn't mean it will instantaneously freeze. Just means the freezing will occur faster than say closer to 32 F.

:hubie:

The chlorine content of the bleach will determine at what point the bleach will freeze. If you are talking about a bottle of household belach, then it will be around 18 or 19 degrees F. This will also depend on windchill if the bleach is outside of a protective structure. To be on the safe side, any long term cold below freezing will start to affect the bleach once you get in to the 18-20 degree range (Fahrenheit).

so are you really arguing that people posting outside waited for him but no long enough for it to freeze? It would only take a few mins for it to freeze

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn I forgot all about Jussie lying ass neighbor with all these new developments.

The unidentified woman spoke with TMZ, informing them she saw a man she describes as a “redneck” outside of the building she shares with Smollett at around 12:30 a.m. Tuesday pacing back-and-forth between the parking garage and entrance, smoking a cigarette with an agitated demeanor. He was also apparently staring at another man approximately 300 feet away, standing near another entrance.

Hmm, suspicious, indeed.

“He looked out of place,” she said, noting she returned to the building after being “creeped out” by the man.

She described the man as white with facial scruff, wearing a blue winter beanie, a blue zip-up hoodie sweatshirt, too-short blue jeans that exposed his “thick, grey hunting socks,” and camel-colored dress shoes.

The most notable thing she claims to have spotted, is a blue and white rope or clothesline hanging from the white man’s sweatshirt. As previously reported, Smollett claimed to CPD that he was attacked with a noose and chemical substance believed to be bleach.

:stopitslime:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
The chlorine content of the bleach will determine at what point the bleach will freeze. If you are talking about a bottle of household belach, then it will be around 18 or 19 degrees F. This will also depend on windchill if the bleach is outside of a protective structure. To be on the safe side, any long term cold below freezing will start to affect the bleach once you get in to the 18-20 degree range (Fahrenheit).

so are you really arguing that people posting outside waited for him but no long enough for it to freeze? It would only take a few mins for it to freeze
Like I said, its all moot because we all know he was full of shyt. :hubie:

invalid

Banned
Daps
:jbhmm:From a gay man..

Hmmm.... this can't be it. I refuse to believe that a black man can be that attention starved that they would stage something like this.
And is he that dumb to think that the CPD wasn't going to investigate and find out? CPD takes a lot of flack for a lot of shyt, but I don't question their investigative skills when they really are tying to get to the bottom of something. Now whether they want to is a different story....
But with this being a high profile incident, did he not think they weren't going to put resources behind this investigation??
This is a legit dumb dumb nikka.