JUSSIE SMOLLETT LIED. CHICAGO POLICE SAYS HE PAID MEN TO FAKE HIS ASSAULT

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
crazy how simple chemistry could have told EVERYONE he was lying. Bleach would have been frozen at those temperatures.

God people are ignorant.
I kind of had this debate with indiglow and not as a defense of this BS just on a scientific basis. This is not a good argument because there are a lot of variables to consider. Freezing point values are measured at direct exposure. A bottle of bleach won't instantly freeze plus it depends on the volume, if it's in a pocket, it's packaging, how long it's been exposed, etc. So hypothetically, you can throw bleach on someone without it being frozen depending on those variables.

Just saying :yeshrug:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and most of these gay so called hate crimes are hoaxes. Like all those trannies getting murdered,I don't believe it. Plus most of them are probably killing each other,or being killed because they violated/raped other men and lied about what they were,thats not a hate crime. I even strongly believe parents are killing their own gay children to further the gay agenda,the children might not even be gay as a matter of fact. It sounds crazy but you don't realize how nutty and dedicated some of these " social activist" truly are,and the lengths they will go. Just look at this case if you need evidence of that.
Settle down :gucci: breh. Why is o rteveryone in here so homophobic ??:dwillhuh: Jussie is a fukk boy for this stunt as he got bm attacked and make the racists continue to look for excuses and makes it harder for other members of the lbgt community to speak on any issues , also terry crews is a fukk boy for some how turning his story into something against bm .
Anyone can believe what they want but we need less ignorance and hate when it comes to lumping in a group of people, cause I’m sure on the racist boards they do the same shyt when we calling a shooting racially motivated or saying we being profiled . Before people start with the but but don’t compare I’m ssyibg the level of ignorance is the same ,we ALL need to do better

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
I kind of had this debate with indiglow and not as a defense of this BS just on a scientific basis. This is not a good argument because there are a lot of variables to consider. Freezing point values are measured at direct exposure. A bottle of bleach won't instantly freeze plus it depends on the volume, if it's in a pocket, it's packaging, how long it's been exposed, etc. So hypothetically, you can throw bleach on someone without it being frozen depending on those variables.

Just saying :yeshrug:
bleach is freexing at 20 degrees

it was fukking -20 and they were outside waiting for a while

stop it fam

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Does anyone have the twitter info for all the people that were going in on straight bm, and being overly dramatic over this case? I want to see how they're reacting now. Have they apologized?

I would like to commend you as I stepped into The Salon section to see what black women were talking about,and saw mostly a sea of vulgar topics and hellhound exchanges. But I did see that thread you made on spirituality,stay righteous at all times among all spirits:respect:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
bleach is freexing at 20 degrees

it was fukking -20 and they were outside waiting for a while

stop it fam
This debate isn't worth that much to me so I'm not going to get all into it because in the end we all know this whole shyt was a lie.. All I'm saying, ignoring all the details we now know, there are other things that would make it possible for liquid bleach to be liquid under certain circumstances despite it being -20 outside, at least for a period of time..
Just because its -20 still doesn't mean it will instantaneously freeze. Just means the freezing will occur faster than say closer to 32 F.

:hubie:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
This debate isn't worth that much to me so I'm not going to get all into it because in the end we all know this whole shyt was a lie.. All I'm saying, ignoring all the details we now know, there are other things that would make it possible for liquid bleach to be liquid under certain circumstances despite it being -20 outside, at least for a period of time..
Just because its -20 still doesn't mean it will instantaneously freeze. Just means the freezing will occur faster than say closer to 32 F.

:hubie:
bleach dont freeze at 32 degrees
it freezes at roughly 18,19,20

it was -20