JUSSIE SMOLLETT LIED. CHICAGO POLICE SAYS HE PAID MEN TO FAKE HIS ASSAULT

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
TMZ = TRUMP SUPPORTERS

Think about the narrative. I would not be surprised one bit if they put in bullshyt l ike this knowing twitter etc are going to amplify the story, blame trump/MAGA etc, only to be denied/refuted by authorities and the victim.

Now the right wing has another story they can run ad nauseum where they can bytch and moan about how they're so unfairly maligned.

It's so easy to do and people just fall for it.

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
My only problem is, just because you ask questions, you are e-villified (I say e, because I wouldn't be questioned on my "blackness" in real life, ain't no one coming at me like that)

Because I love us. I don't care who you sleep with, I am a grown man, damn near 40. But also, I'm from the side of town where you just don't believe anything, if it sounds suspect, you say it.

A noose, a MAGA hat with MAGA chants, bleach, ski-masks and no one sees this, in a Subway, at 2 am in a polar vortex sounds HELLA crazy. Like, where they standing outside waiting for a black person to come by (in freezing, deadly temperatures?)

Did he scream and fight - but no one heard him or this commotion?

Was one else at the subway except for these Purge looking cats?

My brain just can't wrap around blindly supporting any human on the PLANET. Some stories immediately make me mad, I read a few lines, then hit the "hmmmm"...

Trayvon Martin, I was angered, read the details, and was even more angered. The Mike Brown, anger, read the details, saw the video, thought about it...then stayed mad because he didn't deserve a death sentence. Etc and so on and so forth, and gay/straight doesn't matter to me, because a lot of people are secretly gay, so you really have no way of knowing - so ultimately, who cares about if someone is gay or not (outside of homophobic folks)

But this story. This ONE, random story - sounds dumb as hell, and I am not just going to believe someone because they are a celebrity. Do you in your years living, or have you ever heard a story like this? My Dad grew up in prime Jim Crow and don't got stories like this, much less in a major city in 2019 in a polar vortex.

But, if all of this really happened, then that's one unlucky man, and those attackers are literally phsychos.

I understand what your're saying, but these racist people are more brave then ever before, which I can believe this. I live in the south where racism truly shows it's ugly side and I call the shyt out when ever I see it. I would hope he wouldn't be stupid to make this up to hide other details, but I will believe him until he's proved to be a liar. You don't know what's going on inside the brain of these cacs these days, since trump as got in the seat, they have been showing out.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I have to reserve my sympathy until I know he is black and not one of these "new blacks" What happened to his sister? She was fine.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Damn you are one dumb mf, go back and read that again then drink a cup of bleach fagggot...

Look at wtf you posted nikka... :what:

Link from bossip and she was in a Spanish part of the city ain’t even no white ppl at like that clown.

She don’t even sound like she serious with that bullshyt :mjlol:

No one questioned it when it was posted in the Coli a year ago. NO ONE. That was my point. It was accepted fully and she got support.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They are doing a great job of feminizing and making gay ok in the black community. Especially with the younger generation.

No they are not. That is why they keep trying to push that shyt on Black people. If they were doing a great job of it then they wouldn't have to keep doubling down on their efforts.

That is why the gays spend so much time on Black women. They think the way to make it acceptable to Black people as a whole is lure Black women into their plight specifically. They assume that Black women will sway Black men, but that is not going to happen because Black men don't follow Black women on no damn issues like that.

Last edited:

blqbird

I've been thuggin through my rainy days...
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Oddly enough, the people who did this will likely get punished more because they attacked a gay man rather than a black man.
It's still love for all my people. :hubie:

Last edited: