JUSSIE SMOLLETT LIED. CHICAGO POLICE SAYS HE PAID MEN TO FAKE HIS ASSAULT

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Its a strange thing how some of these super right wing people love artists that are passed away .....

knowing that those artist would not have rocked with them if they was still here

do you really thing james woods and tupac would have been cool the way james woods feels about this world?:russ:

Pac would have snuffed him and called him a low-grade pimp :myman:

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
You know they screaming and hiding that they cannot be exposed in such a manner like this. :mjlol:

Imagine if this was the beginning of the end of the #MeToo movement?

This might finally put a halt to the lmnop communinity debo’in nikkas :mjlol:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
:laff:

tmz.com
Jussie Smollett Rehearsed 'Attack' With 2 Brothers, Law Enforcement Says
2-3 minutes

Jussie Smollett Rehearsed 'Attack' with 2 Brothers ... Law Enforcement Says
2/18/2019 12:14 PM PST
EXCLUSIVE

0218-jussie-smollett-insta-2.jpg

Jussie Smollett rehearsed the "attack" against him days before the incident and it was all staged for the camera, this according to what the 2 brothers told cops.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ, Abel and Ola Osundairo told cops they got in a car with Jussie and scouted a location, settling on the one right outside the actor's apartment. The brothers said Jussie chose the spot because he believed a camera would have captured the action.

Our sources say the brothers told police Jussie said he wanted to make it a "physical thing," but not to the point he'd be seriously injured.

On the night Jussie says he was attacked, the brothers claim they showed up at the scene but were extremely nervous because, just as they played out the scene, a car drove by and they were worried they'd be ID'd.

Our sources say the brothers performed per the rehearsal -- they screamed out they recognized Jussie from "Empire" and then hurled the racist n-word and the homophobic f-word.

The brothers told cops they "made contact with Jussie's face" but it was "weak." They said they didn't know how he suffered the bruises but the staged fight was not designed to injure him.

Check out this video of Abel ... if he wanted, he could do a lot of damage.

TMZ broke the story ... when cops arrived, Jussie took them down to the area he said the "attack" went down and pointed to the camera, saying it was good the incident was captured on video. What he didn't know was that the camera was pointed in the wrong direction and didn't capture the incident.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Can someone please explain to me what in the entire fukk was the point of this hoax?

He did all this shyt for his career? But he already had hollywood and political connects. What a moron.

I'll take a stab at it.

I think he hung around the #metoo celebrity crowd, as well as Presidential candidate Kamala Harris, and got a little too caught up/inspired.

He wanted to make a big slash into that lane and stick around more..

He probably had dreams of giving a speech at the Democratic National Convention :russ:

But as the great Levy once said.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
I'll take a stab at it.

I think he hung around the #metoo celebrity crowd, as well as Presidential candidate Kamala Harris, and got a little too caught up/inspired.

He wanted to make a big slash into that lane and stick around more..

He probably had dreams of giving a speech at the Democratic National Convention :russ:

But as the great Levy once said.

He and the media are going to blame conservatives and Trump.

Jussie is going to say, "I didn't mean for it to have this type of result. I did this to try and inspire a gay child, man or woman (won't even mention black) that you can be gay and STRONG! I am NOT weak! I wanted to show the LGBTQ*GEKEK community that we are equal.....we are strong. The focus should not be based on the "lie", as there is no lie in the way society looks down upon gay men and women"

He's going to pull some garbage like that.