JUSSIE SMOLLETT LIED. CHICAGO POLICE SAYS HE PAID MEN TO FAKE HIS ASSAULT

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Quite frankly they need to look at Lee Daniels as well,this has his gay ass written all over it,he's just a weird sneaky dude is the vibe I get. You might say I get the weird vibe beause he is gay,but the sneaky part is something different.
he was 100% involved in this bullshyt, and I feel a lot of other "higher up" people were involved too.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Quite frankly they need to look at Lee Daniels as well,this has his gay ass written all over it,he's just a weird sneaky dude is the vibe I get. You might say I get the weird vibe beause he is gay,but the sneaky part is something different.
no cam smiley:ohhh:

yea hes def a hoe ass nikka dame exposed him

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Can someone please explain to me what in the entire fukk was the point of this hoax?

He did all this shyt for his career? But he already had hollywood and political connects. What a moron.
Oh there was a point and I don't believe he orchestrated this shyt by himself:mjpls:

Strange days are ahead, the fukkery we are about to witness leading up to 2020 will be legendary

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN

basically. I believe a lot of people are thinking this

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.

You'll never convince me Lee wasn't the catalyst to this bullshyt in the FIRST place.

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
crazy how simple chemistry could have told EVERYONE he was lying. Bleach would have been frozen at those temperatures.

God people are ignorant.
Once he said “ maga guys did it“ most people tossed logic out the window. I warned about this in 2016 that many groups, including and most importantly the MEDIA, were gonna take advantage of the fact we tend to have an knee jerk, emotional reaction to anything related to maga

this site was too busy buying into the identity politics to see I was making a logical prediction so here we are in the ruins wondering what the fukk happened, a long ways past “I told you so”s

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
50992598-651771498600505-3671659538408389193-n.jpg

Sister Mary Clarence

I pronounce us ready to eat. Amen.
Daps
Reppin
Saint Katherine's Convent
This is one of those things where I wonder what does success look like? Like what the hell did he think he was getting out of this if he didn’t get caught?

Stupid ass ruined his life for no reason :smh:

It's not stupidity, it's celebrity ego. They live in these little closed off delusional worlds where everyone is on their dikk 24/7 telling them how smart and great and special and above everyone else they are and they start to believe the hype about themselves. The thought of this not working probably never crossed his mind, he probably thought it would be no problem to deceive all "dumb" non famous people that are lesser than him and he would finally be embraced as the freedom fighter and martyr that he sees himself as in his fukked up little head.

The medium famous ones are the worst at this, they have had moderate success but just know that they are supposed to be super stars and will do anything at all to warp reality to match up with their fukky delusions.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
he was 100% involved in this bullshyt, and I feel a lot of other "higher up" people were involved too.

If that's the case, I'm starting to feel bad for Jussie Smollet. He might have been used as a canon fodder for something bigger than him. And since, the trick backfored, he's gonna be the one paying for this stunt

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not stupidity, it's celebrity ego. They live in these little closed off delusional worlds where everyone is on their dikk 24/7 telling them how smart and great and special and above everyone else they are and they start to believe the hype about themselves. The thought of this not working probably never crossed his mind, he probably thought it would be no problem to deceive all "dumb" non famous people that are lesser than him and he would finally be embraced as the freedom fighter and martyr that he sees himself as in his fukked up little head.

The medium famous ones are the worst at this, they have had moderate success but just know that they are supposed to be super stars and will do anything at all to warp reality to match up with their fukky delusions.

If you ask me, this is the average person that lives in the western hemisphere nowadays. Not just celebrities. It's bad out here. Peoples egos nowadays are out of control and it has a whole lot to do with this "look at me, attention whore" culture that has been blowing up for nearly 20 years. People thinking they should be famous or the center of attention for not doing anything. You can blame reality TV like the real world for this bullshyt. Now it's the way of the world with all these platforms so someone can seek attention.

People do hoaxes all the time. Look at the news and you'll see people doing this shyt. It just happens to be a celebrity this go round.