JUSSIE SMOLLETT LIED. CHICAGO POLICE SAYS HE PAID MEN TO FAKE HIS ASSAULT

Sister Mary Clarence

I pronounce us ready to eat. Amen.
Daps
Reppin
Saint Katherine's Convent
The brothers released a statement which also said we are not anti trump..guess they are about to make profit off the trump wave

so many levels to this shyt :ohhh: the poor nigerian Trump fan immigrants that were coerced by the evil gay lefty Democrat

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
Can't help but notice a lot of dudes from the first day of this situation are mysteriously absent from this discussion now

tumblr_inline_o61p3kFjL21to57bi_500.gif

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN

Kamala Harris with the
tenor.gif

wow...this dude is an ACTOR. not even a star, just a popular actor right now...

it's nothing to say "if he's lying then he should be dealt with accordingly, however my feelings about racism and oppression toward the lgbt in that tweet etc etc etc.."

they treat muthafukkas with blue checks and fame like GODS...even the politicians...this shyt is crazy. :ohhh:

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
wow...this dude is an ACTOR. not even a star, just a popular actor right now...

it's nothing to say "if he's lying then he should be dealt with accordingly, however my feelings about racism and oppression toward the lgbt in that tweet etc etc etc.."

they treat muthafukkas with blue checks and fame like GODS...even the politicians...this shyt is crazy. :ohhh:
This, or one could simply say “they were wrong and shouldn’t have been so quick to act. They’ll use this as a moment to better themselves.”

Ego won’t allow that to happen. Also, they’ve bought into that God-like admiration, and many feel they’re smarter or more intelligent than the average cat. They simply think they’re better.