JUSSIE SMOLLETT LIED. CHICAGO POLICE SAYS HE PAID MEN TO FAKE HIS ASSAULT

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
It was funny watching all the white dems ho on Twitter after the “attack” and essentially tweet the same sentence tho. All this hoax did was reveal that politicians use any emotional trigger possible to keep you tied to their vote. Add in a few promises and boom! you too can control millions of people

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
1550528749867m.jpg

:wow:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
This dude is dumb :deadmanny:

Jussie Smollett Case: Clues Into Potential Motive Behind The Attack

Smollett received a letter containing a white powder Jan. 22. The letter was mailed to Chicago’s Cinespace Studios, where the show “Empire” is filmed. The letter prompted a HAZMAT response. CPD says the “white substance” was later determined to be aspirin

Have you ever seen anyone self sabotage like this?
giphy.gif

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Dude got brutally attacked and some of y'all are just worried about "the agenda" he might be gay but he's still a black men get a damn grip
some of y'all coli nikkas are real life bottom of the barrel men just despicable :pacspit: don't reproduce

I couldn't even get through this thread. Cacs in here thinking a noose around his neck being fake. fukk yall :snoop:

Seeing the mental gymnastics of people not wanting to empathize with a BROTHER getting assaulted and damn near lynched is appalling to me...

Ya'll gotta be some agents on the board or something. Ya'll the fakest, weakest, most garbage faux militant, pseudo-black pride group I've ever come in contact with.

Where the Chicago goons at? :stopitslime:

Ya'll ain't really for black folks...ya'll for a tiny little group of black folks.

Strange reaction here to a story like this involving a black man.. wasn't expecting the "fake, staged, set up, gay agenda" narrative some of you are pulling.. He's a black man first ..condolences breh!

:dayum:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
He and the media are going to blame conservatives and Trump.

Jussie is going to say, "I didn't mean for it to have this type of result. I did this to try and inspire a gay child, man or woman (won't even mention black) that you can be gay and STRONG! I am NOT weak! I wanted to show the LGBTQ*GEKEK community that we are equal.....we are strong. The focus should not be based on the "lie", as there is no lie in the way society looks down upon gay men and women"

He's going to pull some garbage like that.

He's gay in 2019,they can do no wrong,excuses will be made,scripts and passes will be given.
People still don't think these men will look down at your dikk at the urinal:respect: