JUSSIE SMOLLETT LIED. CHICAGO POLICE SAYS HE PAID MEN TO FAKE HIS ASSAULT

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
“The brothers said Jussie chose the spot because he believed a camera would have captured the action.”

“TMZ broke the story ... when cops arrived, Jussie took them down to the area he said the "attack" went down and pointed to the camera, saying it was good the incident was captured on video. What he didn't know was that the camera was pointed in the wrong direction and didn't capture the incident.”

:pachaha::dead:This nikka is an absolute imbecile.
:deadrose:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

Kamala Harris with the
tenor.gif

Tulsi Gabbard :sas2:
Joe Bidden :smugbiden:

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
The brothers released a statement which also said we are not anti trump..guess they are about to make profit off the trump wave
Interesting that someone as anti Trump as Jussie Smollett would concoct this plan with two dudes who weren’t anti Trump. Why would Smollett work with them? :jbhmm:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: i didn't comment on this whole ideal at all because the minute it happened i told my bro that this shyt sounds like method acting. I was skeptical from the get go but just decided to let it play out. Folks out here staging attacks like other people are really that dumb

Bruh not to mention he went super OD with the details

- The letter straight out of a Hardy Boys book :heh:
- The MAGA angle :pacspit:
- Going out that late for some fukking Subway :scusthov:
- The bleach :skip:
- The noose :dahell:
- "Preserving the evidence" :russ:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
But but but straight black males...

Straight black men are the face of hate crimes against gay people. Not to mention NOT A SINGLE PERSON apologized towards straight black men when this cause was exposed as a fraud. What did Joe Budden and Jason Black and Tariq have to say?