JUSSIE SMOLLETT LIED. CHICAGO POLICE SAYS HE PAID MEN TO FAKE HIS ASSAULT

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How, explain this and get ready for the neg train

Google "protected classes in the United States".

Protected group - Wikipedia

These are the protected classes in the United States, meaning that a person cannot be discriminated against based on the following:

• National origin
  • Religious beliefs
  • Pregnancy
  • Veteran status

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If a straight Black man was attacked there wouldn't be this many questions being asked. I don't care about what he does in his bedroom a Black man was attacked and put in the hospital and I wish a safe and speedy recovery.

Exactly, in this thread we have several posters who constantly claim that CACs are the evilest human beings in the world, but doubt this story as if crazy white supremacists haven't been doing this shyt for generations now. Despicable.

bewitched

Pro
Daps
Hope he's okay and that the attackers are put under a cell. This could've ended up as a murder.

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Judging from your stupid post you probably are homophobic . I'm talking hatred of gays

But "phobic" is derived from "phobia"......which means fear or aversion to something. Why are you shoe horning the synonym "hatred" into the definition?? :patrice:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
If a straight Black man was attacked there wouldn't be this many questions being asked. I don't care about what he does in his bedroom a Black man was attacked and put in the hospital and I wish a safe and speedy recovery.

Yes, he would. The story doesn't add up. It's colder in Chicago than it is in Antartica. Why was he out at that time of night? Randomly looking for something to eat and happened to find a Subway at 2 AM? :stopitslime:

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Thank you, these dudes tripping, if you black I don't care who you sleep with, you got my support, dude got attacked by cac's and these dudes talking about his sexuality.

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yet you have morons and idiots on this forum who say if the choice is democrat vs trump they will not vote.

Yep. Meanwhile Trump is dismantling several civil rights initiatives right up under our nose. Examples:

• Literally the first thing Trump did when he got into office was reverse Obama's criminal justice initiatives related to closing private federal prisons and he also stopped all investigations into police departments having been excused of brutality.
  • He had the Justice Department dropped its long-standing positions and investigations into voter ID laws meant to keep blacks from voting.
  • Trump's Department of Housing and Urban Development rescinded a proposed Obama-era rule that would have required more justification for public housing agencies seeking to demolish public housing projects in urban communities.
  • Trump reversed a rule requiring large companies to report worker pay by race and gender in order to decrease the wage gap through greater pay transparency.
  • Repealed Obama-era regulation that restricted drug-testing for job seekers receiving unemployment benefits.
  • Trump rescinded Obama’s 2014 Fair Pay and Safe Workplaces meant to apply 14 labor and civil rights laws to federal contractors, who now will no longer have to provide documentation of their workplace practices.
  • Rescinded an Obama-era Justice Department letter that asked local courts across the country to be wary of slapping poor defendants with fines and fees to fill their jurisdictions’ coffers.
  • The Department of Labor changed its interpretation of a law regulating when contractors can be held liable for employment and civil rights law violations
  • Overturned the sweeping criminal charging policy of former attorney general Eric H. Holder Jr. and directed his federal prosecutors to charge defendants with the most serious, provable crimes carrying the most severe penalties
  • Attorney General Jeff Sessions ordered Justice Department officials to nix reform agreements with troubled police forces nationwide.
  • Gutted Lifeline, the program dedicated to bringing phone and internet service within reach for people of color, low-income people, seniors, veterans, and people with disabilities, with particularly egregious consequences for tribal areas. They also voted to eliminate several rules promoting competition and diversity in the broadcast media, undermining ownership chances for women and people of color.
  • the Trump administration announced it would terminate the Temporary Protected Status (TPS) designation in 18 months for approximately 59,000 Haitians living in the United States.
  • the Trump administration released new guidelines that allow states to seek waivers to require Medicaid recipients to work – requirements that represent a throwback to rejected racial stereotypes.
  • the administration announced its decision to bar citizens from Haiti from receiving H2-A and H2-B visas.
  • the Office for Civil Rights at the U.S. Department of Education released a new Case Processing Manual (CPM) that creates greater hurdles for people filing complaints and allows dismissal of civil rights complaints based on the number of times an individual has filed.
  • Attorney General Sessions announced the Justice Department’s ‘school safety’ plan – a plan that civil rights advocates criticized as militarizing schools, overpolicing children, and harming students, disproportionately students of color.
  • Secretary Ben Carson proposed changes to federal housing subsidies that could triple rent for some households in urban communities and make it easier to impose work requirements.
  • the Department of Housing and Urban Development announced it would be publishing three separate notices to indefinitely suspend implementation of the 2015 Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing rule.
  • Secretary Ben Carson proposed changes to the Obama-era Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing (AFFH) rule, which aimed to combat segregation in housing policy.
  • the Department of Justice filed a statement of interest opposing a consent decree negotiated by Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel and Illinois Attorney General Lisa Madigan to overhaul the Chicago Police Department.
  • the Department of Justice ended its agreement to monitor the Juvenile Court of Memphis and Shelby County and the Shelby County Detention Center in Tennessee, which addressed discrimination against Black youth, unsafe conditions, and no due process at hearings.

Hov

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thank you, these dudes tripping, if you black I don't care who you sleep with, you got my support, dude got attacked by cac's and these dudes talking about his sexuality.
My only problem is, just because you ask questions, you are e-villified (I say e, because I wouldn't be questioned on my "blackness" in real life, ain't no one coming at me like that)

Because I love us. I don't care who you sleep with, I am a grown man, damn near 40. But also, I'm from the side of town where you just don't believe anything, if it sounds suspect, you say it.

A noose, a MAGA hat with MAGA chants, bleach, ski-masks and no one sees this, in a Subway, at 2 am in a polar vortex sounds HELLA crazy. Like, where they standing outside waiting for a black person to come by (in freezing, deadly temperatures?)

Did he scream and fight - but no one heard him or this commotion?

Was one else at the subway except for these Purge looking cats?

My brain just can't wrap around blindly supporting any human on the PLANET. Some stories immediately make me mad, I read a few lines, then hit the "hmmmm"...

Trayvon Martin, I was angered, read the details, and was even more angered. The Mike Brown, anger, read the details, saw the video, thought about it...then stayed mad because he didn't deserve a death sentence. Etc and so on and so forth, and gay/straight doesn't matter to me, because a lot of people are secretly gay, so you really have no way of knowing - so ultimately, who cares about if someone is gay or not (outside of homophobic folks)

But this story. This ONE, random story - sounds dumb as hell, and I am not just going to believe someone because they are a celebrity. Do you in your years living, or have you ever heard a story like this? My Dad grew up in prime Jim Crow and don't got stories like this, much less in a major city in 2019 in a polar vortex.

But, if all of this really happened, then that's one unlucky man, and those attackers are literally phsychos.