JUSSIE SMOLLETT LIED. CHICAGO POLICE SAYS HE PAID MEN TO FAKE HIS ASSAULT

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
We the hetero black male association demand apologies form the Twitter Shea Butters , LGBTHRHDYHDHEJ and feminists groups.

:mjgrin:

Excuse my ignorance, but what exactly were they saying about us straight black men that they blamed us for this "attack"? I didn't bother reading the first big thread on dude.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
He found foreigners breh

Some Foreigners will literally do anything for cash you saw they bought tickets and flew out immediately.

Maybe if he hired some hood bums or any bums they would’ve did it too.

The worst part to me is how they tried to make straight black men feel because this was already suspect as fukk to most of us.

And then, this just gives MAGA whites nothing but a full clip of ammo.

I only hope the LBGT community catches some heat for this too. He tried to make it a racial, homosexual, and political attack and it blew back up in his fukking face

This is Lee Daniels right about now. :dead:

Somebody fukked up.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
So all the news reports of a polar vortex coming and dropping temperatures to record low temperatures and this dude apparently get the bright idea to stage a hate crime attack and make the news about him?

He knew nobody was going to be outside. Especially at 2 a.m. It was a good plan on paper, but he didn't think it all the way through.

And even the lovers quarrel didn't make since. And if his manager didn't know, he probably looking at him :francis: .

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
:beli::childplease::martin::francis::camby:

The audacity of this homosexual. :pacspit:x 100

Never for a moment did I believe this story. Disrespect my intelligence like this?:childplease:

What is more fukked up is there are actual hate crimes that don't get as much attention as this did.

This stunt queen needs to go to rehab. I mean that is the only way he can save his reputation.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:heh: Why clown? Because you'll get angry and neg me with your imaginary internet clout? Proving my point. Do better and BE better.

I'm saying I just believed breh, because I just thought he was telling the truth and had no reason to lie in my mind. There was no emotion involved about a nikka I have never met. :hhh:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This nikka threw his career and freedom away for 4 stacks? :gucci:

full
Lowkey I wish it had been him even lying about some late night hook up or something or a drug deal that went wrong...this dude faked getting assaulted.

Thats WAY worse :snoop: