JUSSIE SMOLLETT LIED. CHICAGO POLICE SAYS HE PAID MEN TO FAKE HIS ASSAULT

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
I'm saying I just believed breh, because I just thought he was telling the truth and had no reason to lie in my mind. There was no emotion involved about a nikka I have never met. :hhh:
:gucci:
If you've never met him, then why would you make assumptions about his internal motivations for this fukkery? If anything, that's reason to be even more thorough when processing his story.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:gucci:
If you've never met him, then why would you make assumptions about his internal motivations for this fukkery? If anything, that's reason to be even more thorough when processing his story.

you are over thinking this on your end.

i thought it would be ridiculous to stage something like this, that's it.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
you are over thinking this on your end.

i thought it would be ridiculous to stage something like this, that's it.
:comeon: nikka you're UNDER thinking it. I bothered to reply because moving forward I hope you (and others like you) will better utilize your analytic skills when situations like this arise, no matter who the victim or aggressor might be.

If you thought it would be ridiculous to stage, then you roll with that. Your gut was trying to guide you.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
DzksW2CXcAAFJy3
flag this shyt for right-wing propaganda plz

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
He knew nobody was going to be outside. Especially at 2 a.m. It was a good plan on paper, but he didn't think it all the way through.

And even the lovers quarrel didn't make since. And if his manager didn't know, he probably looking at him :francis: .
The thing that made it less believable was the MAGA hats and the noose:laff:

Like white dude gonna be walking around chicago at 2am in full maga hats and a noose in they pocket instead of a Glock 9:laff:

Then he said they “recognized” him from Empire... nikka I’m black/young and still don’t know who tf this dude is nor have I ever seen an episode of Empire. So some random white dude will???

What made me FULL skeptical was his refusal to give up his phone and cooperate with the police. Idk why they needed his phone but if the police want something the non-guilty usually just give it up

Daps
Reppin
St louis
he'll probably end up caking somewhere down the line with some kind of redemption story :francis:

his lie was for selfish reasons (sympathy)
he figured why not be a shot at white supremacy.
his anger was at straight men for
not beLIEving and not riding for his lie.
that fakkit is done.
294qkh1.gif

wat6rr.jpg