JUSSIE SMOLLETT LIED. CHICAGO POLICE SAYS HE PAID MEN TO FAKE HIS ASSAULT

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
The thing that made it less believable was the MAGA hats and the noose:laff:

Like white dude gonna be walking around chicago at 2am in full maga hats and a noose in they pocket instead of a Glock 9:laff:

Then he said they “recognized” him from Empire... nikka I’m black/young and still don’t know who tf this dude is nor have I ever seen an episode of Empire. So some random white dude will???

What made me FULL skeptical was his refusal to give up his phone and cooperate with the police. Idk why they needed his phone but if the police want something the non-guilty usually just give it up

Not to mention, he didn't have any injuries. Didn't even knock him out. They went through all that prep work, brought the rope and the bleach.. and nothing.

Breh was too scared to take a real ass whooping, he probably threatened to snitch on them for real if they left permanent marks :mjpls:

kj614

You must quiet your mind.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Family
:comeon: nikka you're UNDER thinking it. I bothered to reply because moving forward I hope you (and others like you) will better utilize your analytic skills when situations like this arise, no matter who the victim or aggressor might be.

If you thought it would be ridiculous to stage, then you roll with that. Your gut was trying to guide you.

Do it in the ass with guys brehs

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
The idiotic stunt he just pulled will do nothing more than empower racist POS who always doubt and dismiss black victim of police brutality and racism's account with "let's wait for all the facts" "you mean the white officer is guilty just like the imaginary trump fans who attacked smollet :comeon:" etc even when the incident is captured on video.

did he think he was going to get away with this stupid shyt:what:

SithLawd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The most disturbing part about this is that supposedly reputable news sites and the blue check outrage machine were talking about this story like it was 100% fact. And even thinking it was a hoax was preposterous and offensive.

99% of Negroes don’t know who this fruit loop is why the hell would Maga cacs :skip:

Chicago is one of the most liberal cities in the country. The thought of Maga cacs walking around with bleach and a noose, especially in streeterville, is simply outlandish :mjlol:

And it was fuking freezing :mjlol: Maga cacs posting up risking hypothermia just hoping that fakkit from empire walks by :pachaha: This nikka think he Denzel or some shyt :dead:

Last edited:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
his lie was for selfish reasons (sympathy)
he figured why not be a shot at white supremacy.
his anger was at straight men for
not beLIEving and not riding for his lie.
that fakkit is done.
294qkh1.gif

wat6rr.jpg
tumblr_oghq4bhEju1qad6fwo1_250.gif

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
He fukked up big time. My thing is he has been on that show for how long? 5+ years and he didn’t do enough with his money to be able to leave and be straight? And even if the truth never came out, that wouldn’t guarantee he would never be written off or that the show wouldn’t be cancelled. His career is even worse now than it would’ve been before and I’m sure they’re gonna slap some charges on him.

It was Empire bruh:mjlol: .

He was making 20k an episode, taxes and the medium home price is los angeles is 1 million, rent 2800.

TV star salaries show pay gap between white and minority actors

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
The most disturbing part about this is that supposedly reputable news sites and the blue check outrage machine were talking about this story like it was 100% fact. And even thinking it was a hoax was preposterous and offensive.

99% of Negroes don’t know who this fruit loop is why the hell would Maga cacs :skip:

Chicago is one of the most liberal cities in the country. The thought of Maga cacs walking around with bleach and a noose, especially in streeterville, is simply outlandish :mjlol:

And it was fuking freezing :mjlol: Maga cacs posting up risking hypothermia just hoping that fakkit from empire walks by :pachaha: This nikka think he Denzel or some shyt :dead:
as soon as they said he was on empire, i unfortunately knew exactly who the guy was:manny: he gave his whole fam a bad name with this, especially since they won't release another statement regarding this lie