Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
:sas2:

toxic faggulinity ya'll.

wat6rr.jpg

what happened to the gay breh on twitter that was hitting straight black men with the hard ER and didn't get his account suspended for it :sas2:

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
That George Johnson punk makes me sick to my stomach. There are some real ass gay bruthas out here putting in work but fakkits like him make the credible ones fade into the background. Pitting our hetero counterparts against us and making up bullshyt lies

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
The crazy part is I'm not even really mad at Jussie he lied but he blamed cacs, it was all these fukkers trying to grandstand and shame straight men who're curiously silent who turned what would've been a hilarious hoax like balloon boy into something where everyone is mad like dude ain't going to get no support. This ain't like normal twitter nontraversies this made him more famous than Empire ever would've, this man will face charges, he made trump, a talking baboon speak on some shyt he didn't want to talk about now that fukker is gonna empty the clip along with his legion of supporters who get to feel victimize and pretend blame whitey is as a prevalent as blame blackie. Nah, I was wrong at the top fukk Jussie.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
What I don't get is

Why? What the fukk was the point of this shyt?! You're on a hit TV show

Now you got MAGA folks being fukking martyrs over this bullshyt.
He found out they was writing him out the show and he decided to come up with a scheme that will make him literally un-fireable

:Cantbreath:and he woulda gotten away with it too

If it wasn’t for them snitchin ass africans:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
What exactly was he trying to accomplish here?

Thats what i want to know.

Even if he was being written off the show. Its a goddamn soap opera. Let the ratings dip a bit and they woulda found a way to bring him back to life with the quickness.

So i just don’t get it. It makes no sense.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Dude really didn't think this through

The most worrying part of all is that he decided to use BLACK MEN to stage the attack and then claim he was attacked by 2 white men

Of course he first tried to get 2 white guys to do it and he could NOT, even as a famous person surrounded by people hungry for a shot, find 2 white people to do this...

What does this tell you? Even super pro LGBTQ white dudes DIDN'T WANT TO DO FAVORS FOR THIS DUDE.. so he thought "ok fukk it.. then I'll use black dudes" and found them apparently easily and paid them crumbs to do this..

WTF brehs
:gucci:
He found foreigners breh

Some Foreigners will literally do anything for cash you saw they bought tickets and flew out immediately.

Maybe if he hired some hood bums or any bums they would’ve did it too.

The worst part to me is how they tried to make straight black men feel because this was already suspect as fukk to most of us.

And then, this just gives MAGA whites nothing but a full clip of ammo.

I only hope the LBGT community catches some heat for this too. He tried to make it a racial, homosexual, and political attack and it blew back up in his fukking face

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
He should just go ahead and commit that...

:yeshrug:

Just a disgrace.

How in the hell do you manage to offend EVERYONE???? Straight Blacks, Gay Blacks, MAGAs, Cops, yourself, your family, real assault victims, Nigerians...damn!!!
How did he offend Nigerians though? The question is: why did these Nigerian brothers agree to act like they were MAGA white racists for 4 Gs?

There's been many cases of black people reporting being attacked by MAGA persons and many cases have been found to be a hoax.

this proves people on a whole can be misled easily
Wait, what?

Can you give us some more information on this, because this is the first time I've ever heard of someone claiming to have been attacked by MAGA falsely. Not saying this hasn't happened before, but this is the first big case of this. The case of the young girl who got shot by the gang bangers who mistook her family's car for the car of some guys they fought with earlier, with people initially thinking the shooter was white was simply a case of mistaken identity since that person drove off after the shooting.

Also, there's been many cases of black people false reporting huh?
:mjpls:

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is so fukked up.. on multiple levels. :smh:
A lot of apologies need to happen on social media, but you won't see that happen.

One thing though, can we please stop posting tweets from right-wing WS as confirmations of victory?
I don't give a fukk if them bytches post that the sky is blue. fukk em.

That goes for all threads.