JUSSIE SMOLLETT LIED. CHICAGO POLICE SAYS HE PAID MEN TO FAKE HIS ASSAULT

Daps
If what's rumored turns out to be true and he staged this attack, it's obvious that he was driven to meet the unreasonable expectations that toxic masculinity in the black community has set for black men, particularly for those who're gay and have been harassed by straight black men for their sexuality. No matter the outcome, the fallout of this incident will hopefully initiate a frank discussion about the psychological toll straight black men and their homophobia is having on our gay brothers. :troll:

King Frost

Stay Frosty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North Pole
Can you give us some more information on this, because this is the first time I've ever heard of someone claiming to have been attacked by MAGA falsely. Not saying this hasn't happened before, but this is the first big case of this.

Not MAGA specifically but "racist white men" committing crimes against blacks
there's tons of em but they're buried, I don't save or bookmark them. You have to search for them directly
when the story comes out, liberal media runs it everyday when police find the hoax, they go quiet
there's been many stories about cross burning, noose around door knobs, "nikka" being written on houses, racist messages written on restaurant receipts, majority have been proven to be a hoax.
and it won't stop, people have the memory of goldfish, it will continue.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
How did he offend Nigerians though? The question is: why did these Nigerian brothers agree to act like they were MAGA white racists for 4 Gs?

Yeah the whole situation must have Nigerians thinking "why the fukk we getting caught up in the shyt!?!?:what:"

It's ultimately Jussie's fault for initiating the shyt.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
He fukked up big time. My thing is he has been on that show for how long? 5+ years and he didn’t do enough with his money to be able to leave and be straight? And even if the truth never came out, that wouldn’t guarantee he would never be written off or that the show wouldn’t be cancelled. His career is even worse now than it would’ve been before and I’m sure they’re gonna slap some charges on him.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
This nikka threw his career and freedom away for 4 stacks? :gucci:

full