JUSSIE SMOLLETT LIED. CHICAGO POLICE SAYS HE PAID MEN TO FAKE HIS ASSAULT

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
There hasnt been -- at any point in time -- a period where caucasian, right wing Americans have been under the threat of terroristic assaults levied at the hands of blacks, minorities, and homosexexuals. If white nationalist needed to fear being attacked, blood would have already been spilt in the names of Malcolm Little, Dr King, Trayvon Martin, Aiyana Jones, Emmitt Till, Heather Heyer, the Tuskegee Experiements, & Tulsa, Oklahoma. Nobody was in danger because of a Jussie Smollet ducktale, breh. Trust and believe that the last thing MAGA-heads are concerned about is your concern for their safety.

I'm not sympathizing with MAGA.

I'm just in total 100% shock from this fool.

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
How fast this stupid story was pushed by the mainstream cac media and the obvious :duck:of the whole scenario, just another instance of social programming. How many nefarious incidents in this society are swept under the rug but yet I go to yahoo to see my email and this incident is headlines for weeks. D list homo actor set this up for to push the gay agenda and more clout for his own career. The Coli is looking funny just how many threads were on this s*** got me wondering whose behind the threads in this section. Off rip the whole incident sounded utter duck. Once I saw a tweet where the Illinois police or whatever had looked at "hundreds of hours" of footage :duck:the push of this story was guaranteed unnatural.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I think it's worth noting how many people across the board of all walks of life smelled bullshyt in this story from the jump.

The shyt was way too contrived to be believable. I tried to keep and open mind about it being possible but said in my first post this was one case I'm waiting for all the facts.

The only people who were grabbing on this story like it was the gay emmitt till we're Twitter activists.

They damn sure aint smell bleach. That shyt fukks your cloths up. :mjpls: He could've at least asked them to pour some on him :russ: