JUSSIE SMOLLETT LIED. CHICAGO POLICE SAYS HE PAID MEN TO FAKE HIS ASSAULT

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
You need to be more worried about how much ground you will make in the afterlife,they say hell is a deep place:respect:
Thats not a judgement,but you shouldn't boldly confess sin you are actively participating in,get right with god.
This is me being humble,we all have a cross to bear,we just don't boldly proclaim it.

He'll have a good excuse to get out of this,and since he's gay in 2018 no one will be able to question him.

"I was just so sick of the vitriol and hate,I decide to create a tragedy that would allow me to inspire change:mjcry:"
Party in hell!!!:gladbron:

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
I don't really care what happens to Jussie. I wish him luck.

The people who I REALLY want to see go down are the ones who tried to spin it and make it about straight black men.

Terry Crews, Vibe Magazine, all the youtube fags etc.

We can't let them get away with this one. We need to seize the moment.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I can't stand MAGA with every fiber of my being but he coulda opened the door for someone to attack one of them folks.

He clearly hoped something would pop off.

There hasnt been -- at any point in time -- a period where caucasian, right wing Americans have been under the threat of terroristic assaults levied at the hands of blacks, minorities, and homosexexuals. If white nationalist needed to fear being attacked, blood would have already been spilt in the names of Malcolm Little, Dr King, Trayvon Martin, Aiyana Jones, Emmitt Till, Heather Heyer, the Tuskegee Experiements, & Tulsa, Oklahoma. Nobody was in danger because of a Jussie Smollet ducktale, breh. Trust and believe that the last thing MAGA-heads are concerned about is your concern for their safety.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Right

This was one of the dumbest things I’ve seen in a minute. Dude needs to be put in jail just for this shyt and the LBGT nikkas probably gonna try to sweep it under a rug.

How you just land off a flight, gonna walk around Chicago by yourself at 2 am just to run into 2 white men walking around wearing MAGA hats and a noose that just so happen to watch Empire and recognize your dumbass

:deadmanny:

Them nigerian dudes was quick to rat his ass out too as soon as they saw this shyt going downhill
Dude really didn't think this through

The most worrying part of all is that he decided to use BLACK MEN to stage the attack and then claim he was attacked by 2 white men

Of course he first tried to get 2 white guys to do it and he could NOT, even as a famous person surrounded by people hungry for a shot, find 2 white people to do this...

What does this tell you? Even super pro LGBTQ white dudes DIDN'T WANT TO DO FAVORS FOR THIS DUDE.. so he thought "ok fukk it.. then I'll use black dudes" and found them apparently easily and paid them crumbs to do this..

WTF brehs
:gucci:

King Frost

Stay Frosty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North Pole
why?
This and many other cases before this should be the prime reason why we should wait for actual facts instead of jumping the gun

There's been many cases of black people reporting being attacked by MAGA persons and many cases have been found to be a hoax.

this proves people on a whole can be misled easily

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
giphy.gif

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's been many cases of black people reporting being attacked by MAGA persons and many cases have been found to be a hoax.

this proves people on a whole can be misled easily
not only that but the one that stuck with me the most was the lil child that was killed while in the car in a parking lot in houston. We all were riled up over that one and everyone was looking for a white man in a pick up truck with no tags, only for it to be some c00n ass gang bangers in the end making us all look foolish.