JUSSIE SMOLLETT LIED. CHICAGO POLICE SAYS HE PAID MEN TO FAKE HIS ASSAULT

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
my wife really made me out to be a big hater for calling bullshyt from day one

I can't wait to tell her the latest :russ: :ufdup:

Dawg, mine went on a big spill about how I’m the problem all because I told her I wanted to wait before I took either side.

Told her she gets too emotional, and all hell broke loose :francis:

I wanna see what’s going to happen with them two associates of his, and then she gone hear what I got to say.

:mjgrin: I hope you brehs hit this exact strut and face when you all break the news to your wives.

full

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fukkin twitter sociologists...

It’s crazy how everything is binary to them. Assault accusation? Either admit it was true/resign etc or you’re obviously a criminal. Nothing in between!!

Either you yell from the mountaintops that this definitely happened or you’re a straight cishet fishnetereosexual bigot!

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
Fukkin twitter sociologists...

It’s crazy how everything is binary to them. Assault accusation? Either admit it was true/resign etc or you’re obviously a criminal. Nothing in between!!

Either you yell from the mountaintops that this definitely happened or you’re a straight cishet fishnetereosexual bigot!
We definitely live in an increasingly contextless society

Benefited

Banned
Daps
I’m so embarrassed. Jussie singlehandedly set black gays back another 10 years. And here I thought I was making ground and here come this fool to fukk it up. He was supposed a homebody type from what I heard, why he pulling stunts

You need to be more worried about how much ground you will make in the afterlife,they say hell is a deep place:respect:
Thats not a judgement,but you shouldn't boldly confess sin you are actively participating in,get right with god.
This is me being humble,we all have a cross to bear,we just don't boldly proclaim it.

Edit:double post

He'll have a good excuse to get out of this,and since he's gay in 2018 no one will be able to question him.

"I was just so sick of the vitriol and hate,I decide to create a tragedy that would allow me to inspire change:mjcry:"