JUSSIE SMOLLETT LIED. CHICAGO POLICE SAYS HE PAID MEN TO FAKE HIS ASSAULT

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Explain. “She was charged with filing a false police report, and entered a probation program for first-time offenders.”

Getting away with it means that nobody would have found out she was lying.

Oh ok. I misunderstood. I thought you meant that she didn't get away with it as if she was actually punished

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
I think it's worth noting how many people across the board of all walks of life smelled bullshyt in this story from the jump.
Might have been earlier in this thread but I remember someone saying it's too "politically perfect", or something like that. 2 white guys, with MAGA hats and a noose, called him a n***r and f***t and yelled "this is MAGA country!" Dude laid it on way too thick :pachaha:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Might have been earlier in this thread but I remember someone saying it's too "politically perfect", or something like that. 2 white guys, with MAGA hats and a noose, called him a n***r and f***t and yelled "this is MAGA country!" Dude laid it on way too thick :pachaha:
Also these dudes somehow knew he was on empire (a show no white person watches, especially maga rednecks), knew he was gay, and it was one of the coldest nights in recent memory and knew he would head to Subway at 2 am in the morning and waited for him at the subway tunnel.

The bigger the lie the more opportunities to fukk up. Dude should have kept it simple if he was going to lie and fake some shyt.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
What I don't get is

Why? What the fukk was the point of this shyt?! You're on a hit TV show

Now you got MAGA folks being fukking martyrs over this bullshyt.

Both MAGA and regular conservatives are going to have a field day with this. His career is fukked btw.

On another note though, I'm LOOKING FORWARD to seeing all these self righteous feminists and anti-male celebs and pundits eat crow over this. Like this fool here.......