JUSSIE SMOLLETT LIED. CHICAGO POLICE SAYS HE PAID MEN TO FAKE HIS ASSAULT

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This shyt was absurd from the jump. Chicago is a bigger version of Philly and the optics of two white boys walking around Philly with a noose and rope is :dead: They'd be shot on sight unless they were strolling the safe downtown areas only. Like others have said, he read too many garbage Empire scripts. Can't even lie right.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Everybody is saying straight black men need an apology ( which I agree with) but the person who really needs an apology is

a9028552dc3e16acce8a16bb0079379d.jpg

:ufdup:She knew something was up in the beginning. The spirts told her

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I’m so embarrassed. Jussie singlehandedly set black gays back another 10 years. And here I thought I was making ground and here come this fool to fukk it up. He was supposed a homebody type from what I heard, why he pulling stunts
Ya'll betta get this dude out the paint. MAGA's gonna have a field day.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I think it's worth noting how many people across the board of all walks of life smelled bullshyt in this story from the jump.

The shyt was way too contrived to be believable. I tried to keep and open mind about it being possible but said in my first post this was one case I'm waiting for all the facts.

The only people who were grabbing on this story like it was the gay emmitt till we're Twitter activists.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
We the hetero black male association demand apologies form the Twitter Shea Butters , LGBTHRHDYHDHEJ and feminists groups.

:mjgrin:
Straight black men should definitely get an apology and it needs to be delivered by Terry Crews.

I bet MAGA cacs get an apology. This dude just gave them more credibility

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
This should be a lesson don't just believe people because they have an emotional story or because it seems like the right thing to do, you don't have to call them a liar but don't go jumping off a cliff for them. We have seen that Vibe called black hetero men out for not believing this scumbags story and will there be to be an apology? Is any major celebrity going to call them out? Probably not because it was never about that not really it was to roll in that the nikkas ain't shyt traffic and themselves on a moral high ground. They view us as soft targets and they looking for revenge probably for never fitting in. Imagine if black men called out straight black women out for not believing that hoax with the white bytch that threw acid in her face who claimed a black woman did it out jealousy.