Juror speaking out on cnn right now

Family Man

Banned
Daps
Once again, why are you nikkas in here grieving and shyt? Did you muthaphuckas expect any empathy, humanity, and decency from America and the CAC race? How many times do I have to tell y'all that the CAC is born evil. They hate you for no other reason than you being black. Its a psychosis on the CACs part. Stop trying to integrate, befriend, and assimilate with these devils.

I hope you younger nikkas are getting that wake up call.

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
Not entirely true. White and Asian? White and Hispanic? They will identify with white no problem. White and Asian mixes won't represent the Asian race though. Hispanics speaking countries typically are heavily mixed raced people so the white people will represent the race. I.E. most of the politicians and celebrities being white. But they identify themselves as white and hispanic. With black people you have an entirely different scenario going on where there are privileges granted for being mixed(especially with white) but you also have them identifying solely as black. I don't know why Obama's lack of empathy bothers us when he isn't 100 percent of us.

But as you see this person who is not white to you furthers white supremacy. His father is white, his mom peruvian. He is a white hispanic. If he was in Peru he'd be a white "peruvian".

Yeah because Peruvian is a nationality breh! I'm not saying this muthafukka isn't American. He's just not considered white in the white american community.

And i know large amounts of asian/white, hispanic/white who generally consider themselves not white.

Daps
This fat bytch just reminded me: does anyone know if Mark Henry got to fight John Cena for the title yet? Last I heard, he faked a retirement, then got the drop on Cena :heh:

Lemme check out what's happening on Raw right now......

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
GOD DAMNIT TRAYVON WAS ON TRIAL FOR HIS BLACKNESS LEADING TO HIS OWN DEATH.

I cant take this shyt.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
^^^^^^THIS

I've been sayin the above post for almost 2 yrs. GZ was a real bytch for gettin his azz kicked by a 17 yr old teen that was hella skinny. GZ was a grown azz man, but he was :flabbynsick: and was gettin that work. The only thing that GZ had was that pistol to even the fight. I'm 100% sure that GZ would have never followed Trayvon if GZ didn't have that pistol on him

My nicca.

...this nicca GZ woulda took his punk-ass home if he ain't have a gat...

EDIT - Did that broad say The Holocaust "got out of hand"????

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
I'm black, nikka

And who am I trying to fool? How? :what:

nikka, you never watched All That? You don't know Billy FUCOOOOOO?

:what:

No your not

All this "im black" talk is hilarious...it reminds me of when id see some racist comments on youtube by someone saying "btw, im black"

You go on ther page and all you see is a few nascar videos and some dirty cac playing the bandjo :skip:

You not fooling anybody

Daps
No your not

All this "im black" talk is hilarious...it reminds me of when id see some racist comments on youtube by someone saying "btw, im black"

You go on ther page and all you see is a few nascar videos and some dirty cac playing the bandjo :skip:

You not fooling anybody

Yeah, well I believe you're Asian. So there. Take THAT. :manny:

BlackElitism

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Washington, DC
so? weed is legal in two states, weed is a fukking plant that makes you hungry.

It's legal in two states. That means it's either illegal or still a fine of some sorts in 48 others. Not only is it a fukking wack drug, the abuse of it amongst young brothers and sistas today is disturbing. It doesn't enhance anything and anything not bettering you is damaging you. It increases your chances of ending up a statistic in the racist justice system. So don't just idly pass it off as a harmless substance that makes you hungry. It pacifies you. It numbs you. It clogs your mind and robs your spirit. Be better if not for yourself the young ones around you.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's crazy how uninformed these jurors were. The other 3 jurors didn't know they could've hung the jury and not let Zimmerman walk entirely free forever.